It's not gay of a girl does it?

If you're a guy and like anal play (fingering, prostate massage, strap on play) and you have no desire for a guy to do it and are not attracted to men, how are you gay? If it feels good, go for it.

It's called being confident in your sexuality. As for me, no thanks. Looks painful.
Who mentioned your name? Originally Posted by tikkler33
Go back and read vewy vewy slowly. Who mentioned yours? Not being 'cunty' , just asking..
If you have to yell out afterwords you're not gay then:
Read the first post.
The way I see it is that only the ones doing it know whether they are straight or gay. Me personally I have no desire to experiment with anything done to me anal wise. If I did then I would probably start to question myself so I have no desire to go down that road. Who am I to say who is what. You want to do that then I say go for it. Start trying to convince me to do it is where I have a problem.

BTW, keep my name out your mouth. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Amen! These AD's just get worse and worse.

LD always trying to confuse me! I'm just gonna stay my ass at home and hop on the computer.....Look for me some staright guys that BYOD. Bring you own dicks! Originally Posted by angelinadream
He mentioned something about his name used to be ChicagoSun..........IDK....?
HELL then I'm going to start going to his parade to pick up clients......

Here I go to the gay parade

AD: Hi, Are you not gay?
Potential Client: Why yes I am!
Ad: So you take it in the booty?
Potential Client: NO I'm a pitcher not a catcher!
AD: Am I at a baseball game....?
Thincking to myself - BBkid is that you? I feel so lost. But they have that colorful flag up everywhere..Huh?
AD: nevermind

Shit LD must have got here before me.....DAMN! Now I gotta go to that gay ass Ren Fest I hate so much. Long ass drive for those gay ass fuckers! Gay pirates all over the place but they are all cheap as hell! All colorful and gay. WAIT A MINUTE! WTF am I thinking? Straight guys do it right!

LD always trying to confuse me! I'm just gonna stay my ass at home and hop on the computer.....Look for me some staright guys that BYOD. Bring you own dicks! Originally Posted by angelinadream

Hey LD ... where is that throw up face when you need it?

• anita
  • 10-07-2010, 06:38 PM
If he does like it and he is not gay; I do not think he will apprecate his bussiness being out like that when he reads this. We do not know who it is but he sure does and I bet he won't like it.
If he does like it and he is not gay; I do not think he will apprecate his bussiness being out like that when he reads this. We do not know who it is but he sure does and I bet he won't like it. Originally Posted by anita
No need to worry ... this client does NOT exist.
  • anita
  • 10-07-2010, 07:15 PM
No need to worry ... this client does NOT exist. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
LOL
If he desires his fudge packed he's a queer. Originally Posted by Moto

You know how I know your gay?? You said fudge packed!

Lol!!!! Just messin with ya brother Moto.

~Slayer~
Yes, hes at minimum bi if he enjoys having a dick artificial or real in his ass.
Liking strap and toy play does *not * make you gay. Does liking TUMA make you gay? Some would say yes. Even if it did, so what? Going back to my current events 2 thread, which I'm sure the idea for this nonsense came from. People in cardboard boxes shouldn't hold torches.

BTW, keep my name out your mouth. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
LD LD LD

Stop the madness!!!

Again the guys ( some ladies) gave good info.Thank you ladies and gents who gave me the real information I was looking for. I still wonder why he exclaims it after every session........I was dying to say " The people on Eccie think....." and some thinck "________________" so what's the real deal...I just bite my tongue and carrry on....He would have no idea what I was talking about....

LD- If you don't want your name in Eccie, logic and reason dictates you leave. You typed all kinds of smack about me...AND I did not leave. I did not insult you in any way. Again the ignore button is there for you who don't care to see what I type....It's that simple ladies....
No need to worry ... this client does NOT exist. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
If he does like it and he is not gay; I do not think he will apprecate his bussiness being out like that when he reads this. We do not know who it is but he sure does and I bet he won't like it. Originally Posted by anita

Most of my clients don't read the boards. This is not my main source of business, although it is a good source and does provide GREAT clients. I KNOW this one does not at all.
If a guy wants a dick (real or artificial) up his ass, he's gay........Deal with it........