Bucks Wild - Dallas Re-Opens TOMORROW (Tuesday 05/19/2020)...

I went there saturday May 16th and I was told that BWFW has been open for a while like 2 weeks.
On club in Oklahoma said it discouraged lap dances but that the dancers are contractors so it is up to their discretion of what they want to do. lol.
It is Super Tuesday... Who is going? Originally Posted by Generic White Guy
I went and had a nice time. Not too packed and plenty of seating
Went to Bwfw Sunday. I got a number but otherwise it was pretty lame (I wouldn’t go again even though I have a membership so only $5 cover). Some hot girls but it wasn’t even topless. My curiosity was satisfied and I wanted to go before the dancers were too tainted. I am unsure about the Dallas opening and whether the dancers are going to grind. If so, grinding 6 dudes a day 5 days a week means these dancers will possibly be grinding 2 infected dudes a week. I’ll miss that grind but I’ll let this play out some for now.
Went to Bwfw Sunday. I got a number but otherwise it was pretty lame (I wouldn’t go again even though I have a membership so only $5 cover). Some hot girls but it wasn’t even topless. My curiosity was satisfied and I wanted to go before the dancers were too tainted. I am unsure about the Dallas opening and whether the dancers are going to grind. If so, grinding 6 dudes a day 5 days a week means these dancers will possibly be grinding 2 infected dudes a week. I’ll miss that grind but I’ll let this play out some for now. Originally Posted by futbolhead
When they tested ALL the employees and residents of a couple of nursing homes here in Dallas, interstingly, 1 in 3 of the positive for covid-19 results were from asymptomatic people.

Most of the strip clup clientele are old, fat and probably unhealthy men. If there are 1 in 3 asymptomatic dancers that have covid-19, but all it takes is ONE, and those numbers will increase considering the dancing on the same stage, ect., then lap dance for the clients, there is no doubt that lots of those old guys are going to probably be in the hospital shortly after their strip club visit.
Buck's Wild on Reeder is open, doors wide open, confused illegals carrying Modelo and some hammerhead drove his Cherokee into that gulch in front of the property.
How do you know if they are illegal