trump backs out of debate with Kamala

... First of all - let's be sure that Kamala is gonna BE the
Democrat's choice... Once she clears the Convention - then
Trump will debate her - or whomever the Dem's candidate is!

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
It's going to be Kamala. The entire Democratic party has made that clear. So, let's see it. I still think he will ultimately back out. But if he does debate her, he'll regret it bigly.
Yeah, just like the last time, right?

He has nothing to gain by debating the Cackler, only she does. The honeymoon will be over soon and they'll try to find a way to switch her out with someone else...
Yeah, just like the last time, right?

He has nothing to gain by debating the Cackler, only she does. The honeymoon will be over soon and they'll try to find a way to switch her out with someone else... Originally Posted by snoopy75
Lol. Keep telling yourself that. Won't make it true, but the truth has never seemed to phase the average trump voter. Only feelings matter.

trump will never debate Kamala. He'd get bounced and embarrassed.
This post hasn't and many of the comments have not aged well. He's committed to 3 debates and she's only commented on 1. 1 and done like the last dude!!
This post hasn't and many of the comments have not aged well. He's committed to 3 debates and she's only commented on 1. 1 and done like the last dude!! Originally Posted by Ragnar3rd

Yes, he committed to debating Harris. Now.

Before, when he said 'Anyone, anywhere, anytime!', he said he would debate against anyone who has at least 15% in the polls
Then Biden dropped from the race, then Trump refused to debate Harris. And that was true through the 8th of this month, I think.

But before that, Trump said that instead of the previously agreed upon debate on ABC with fact checking and no audience, Trump pulled out and said he'll go on Fox with a crowd there, despite the previously agreed upon debate on ABC on the 10th

But on August 8th, Trump came back and said he would debate Harris on ABC

So yea, some things mentioned here may be inaccurate, but they were accurate at the time. Such things happen when you have a 78 year old dementia-addled boomer who changes his tweet every time his twats
He’ll destroy Kabama’s political career as he did Hillary’s and Joey Bribes.
... And Kamala is the dumbest of the lot! ...

Kamala is the one who's running away from debates.
Blimey! ... She can't even do a press conference with
open questions. ...

#### Salty
Well, Trump has agreed to THREE debates. The OP lied once again!!!!!!!

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/259886

The only question is, will Kabama survive the first one. Or even get there.
... IF the Kamala debate goes anything like her interview
- the Dems might just dust Biden off of the shelf and pull
him back into the race. ...

.. 'Course the simple thing is to make up one o' those old
and tired Democrat Excuses and have Kamala back out of the debate.

#### Salty
Listen to Tulsi, Salty
... IF the Kamala debate goes anything like her interview
- the Dems might just dust Biden off of the shelf and pull
him back into the race. ...

.. 'Course the simple thing is to make up one o' those old
and tired Democrat Excuses and have Kamala back out of the debate.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

I don't think you and I watched the same interview.

Then again, most of the MAGAs didn't, either. They just got the spark notes of what they should think about the interview from Fox.