Ok I want them to be banging

I do photo shoots at my shop. All the time. My shop has been in some magazines. I would love to see you in a white tee cut offs draped on one of my hot rods or choppers. Or bent over pumping a jack in a tong six inch heels no top showing your hot yummy breast. I nedd a cold beer.
I thought the "leather" look was kind of cheesy....until I realized I actually own the second outfit...with the arm bands...and matching boots!!! Mine's in shiny vinyl/Latex though.....lol

There is a fine line between sensual/sexy and over the top/overtly sexual. I personally believe it's better to leave a little to the imagination. With photos that is....
Latex, leather or lingerie..its all good as long as you have that fuck me now look that you just can't turn away from..pretty face and tight body get my attention, but that look is what gets me hard...
@ Leslie,

In my opinion, its how the leather look is protrayed whether it is cheesey or classy.

I'm sure you're one mighty classy lady in your version of picture 2....and I love latex/vinyl (but didn't mention it)

I thought that since brit was asking what 'looks' might be 'banging' a couple shots in leather would spice things up. I haven't run across many provider ads that use that look and it could be as you say.... they feel it's cheesey.

I agree with your statement about leaving a bit to the imagination.
I'm sorry...I didn't mean to imply that leather in general was "cheesy" at all. I just instantly pictured myself wearing leather and thought I'd look cheesy in it. But soon remembered that I actually owned the second outfit. lol It's just been in lock down...since I have no one to wear it for.....

And how dare you say I would look classy in that outfit!!! I want to look slutty!! lol
And how dare you say I would look classy in that outfit!!! I want to look slutty!! lol Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
Well, I said classy but I was thinking.....

Maybe I could be the one that you could wear it for??

Of course, using my imagination....
How about an ashened-faced, sweat-soaked shot of you in a pair of skin-tight, shredded BDU's wearing a top that is so torn up that it's hardly even there; in a dark, jungle background?

Maybe holding a tacticool AR with a Kabar in a drop-down leg sheath and a round-filled bandoleer thrown in for good measure.

I'm trying to think outside the box here.
damn joel! maybe you should put a little more thought into it. or perhaps atleast give a few details of what youd like. your kinda vague..hehehe
damn joel! maybe you should put a little more thought into it. or perhaps atleast give a few details of what youd like. your kinda vague..hehehe Originally Posted by knotty man
Actually, I've seen that image before. I just can't remember where. Maybe at the video rental store.

Here's a classic that's never left my mind.
Pigtails, sucking on a huge lollipop while wearing a catholic school girl outfit with the shirt of course slightly opened and tied at the bottom.
Pigtails, sucking on a huge lollipop while wearing a catholic school girl outfit with the shirt of course slightly opened and tied at the bottom. Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
Hell yes. A regular size lollipop works fine, though.
something with lots of soap and bubbles
Wow joel she has some big bombs ! I like.
Pigtails, sucking on a huge lollipop while wearing a catholic school girl outfit with the shirt of course slightly opened and tied at the bottom. Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
Yes.

I like the way you think.
Lots of variety.

Nude is nice, but some lingerie and swimsuit shots are good. Thigh highs and garter belts. Maybe a "getting undressed" sequence.

No need to get "crazy" with the costumes or makeup. Remember you're the attraction, not the clothing or the background. Make the guys think about you, not the picture.