I love it when a lover ______________!

I love it when she looks straight at me and smiles.
Ok guys, what is it that really does it for you?
Is it the way she dresses or undresses? Uses that perfume you really like? Takes her fingers and caresses you right there? The look in her eyes at that special moment? The afterglow that surrounds her?

Ladies, What does he do that pleases you?
Tess Originally Posted by Topshelf Tess
The warm interested greeting, the physical looks, clean fresh look, all the visual things to get aroused. Sexy clothes or lingerie coupled with posing - arching your back, making your butt stick out, thrusting your pelvis/ hips forward, slowly caressing your own body, full breasts, ( I love breasts no matter what size), erect nipples, full deep kissing, mutual intimate caressing, dirty talking, good eye contact - ahh all the physical desirability shown and expressed to make me feel like I'm the only one you're excited to have love made to. (for the moments I'm with you
I also like it when she takes my hand and sucks on one of my fingers.

I guess I have an oral fixation...
I love the prelude to the kiss. The part just before the lips actually touch...where they're so close...almost touching...teasingly close..where you can feel the warmth from your partner...from their breaths...I love that part. Also when my lover sucks my lower lip..

Neck kissing combined with light nibbles and bites. Her scent...her warmth... Hot breaths and naughty thoughts whispered into my ear while kissing my ears and sucking my ear lobe... her hands rubbing, stroking, and grabbing me...wanting to free me from the material of my clothes. Her undressing me...passionately kissing the newly exposed flesh...

Trailing wet licks, sucks, and kisses down my chest and abdomen. Super-light touch fingertips being slowly dragged down my slightly ticklish body. My twitching exciting her....the devilish naughty seductive smile on her face...the look in her eyes... being taken -hands free-- into my lovers hot, wet passionate mouth while she's gazing intently into my eyes...

Just silly stuff like that makes me say, Yumm!

Oh yeah...and afterwards when she cooks me a chicken pot pie. That's the best!
  • ztonk
  • 01-18-2010, 07:25 PM
I love it when a lover curls up next to me, holds me close, and we just enjoy the feel of each other... her breath, her scent, her warmth...
I love it when a little Oriential spinner says in sweet broken English..."You so big"!!
I love it when she slowly undress me kissing my ears and saying dirty thoughts while caressing and rubbing her body against me.
  • robtx
  • 01-18-2010, 07:42 PM
I've had 2 providers say my name when they hit the O. Not just my forum nick, but my real name. I think those two moments in my hobby time stand out the most. Touch and eye contact are always a big plus also.
It's all good. I've even had 'em say their SO's or BF's name, ha ha.
Tess,

I find this question somewhat hard to answer. My experiences have led me to believe that what works well with one partner may not work well with another - what she has on, her scent, her attitude, etc. can be extremely intriguing depending on my mood at the time, as well.

But, since you asked for an answer, I will give one. What works for me is when the door opens to a smiling, well dressed, beautiful lady who has a naughty smile and a bottle of champagne in her hand. One who will climb into my lap on the couch while we catch up on life, then will press the right buttons to raise us both to a very special place where dreams are made together.

SAS
My favorite is when you can tell a chick is turned on by the idea of pleasing you. For example, I dated a chick who understood men (sexually) and had a healthy sexual appetite of her own, so when ever I was in the mood, 9 times out of 10, she had no problem fulfilling my desire and the sex was generally great.

However, I could always tell when she was really, really, really in the mood, by the way she smiled or her reactions towards my moans or movements. It's hard to explain, but it drove me crazy. To me, nothing is hotter than a chick who gets off on getting you off lol.
There is that moment, when we greet, that I feel that the lady is so happy to see me. Not happy to come have sex with me (thought that's good) but just seems genuinely happy to see me (or see me again). It's the complete opposite of "uh-oh, this isn't what I was expecting." For that moment, and for the time we're together, I almost allow myself to forget what the relationship is. What follows is always better when it starts out that way.

And when it includes soft, teasing kisses and lightly dragging her fingernails on my skin, I get chills.
Light touches and lots of kisses...
Pretty face. Dirty talk. Enthusiasm. Enjoys giving and receiving.
Oh boy that works for me too! Most women have sensitive necks!

Monk, How about if she says while in bed "Monk, your really cooking now baby!"

Whatcha waiting on baby! Pick one, most won't bite ya(unless you really want them too.)
Tess Originally Posted by Topshelf Tess

Im working on one now. Just gotta get the day and time set. I need to be broken in.....