Size? Oh Brother... not again...

Lmao I agree. Paven, just remember the old game we used to play...hungry hippo
Hey Randomgoober just be glad they ain't charging you by the inch!
Hmmm
  • Paven
  • 02-14-2013, 03:56 PM
I've never seen that happen before with it, but hey, that sounds pretty impressive regardless! lol Originally Posted by randomgoober
Never pretty lol. The undoing of the mandible jaw that is.

You poor ting wit your big dick an all hehe.
  • Paven
  • 02-14-2013, 03:58 PM
Lmao I agree. Paven, just remember the old game we used to play...hungry hippo Originally Posted by Mina Parker

I remember that game but never had it. I was more of a Battleship, Dominos, Chinese Checkers kind of gal oh and I can't forget Uno!
Ah, a brainiac u r
  • Paven
  • 02-14-2013, 04:53 PM
I grew up with an older people, they had me playing double 12 Dominos when I was four lol.

Sorry guy with the big dick issues this is so off topic lol.
Lmao!!! Brainiacs are hot...now back to our issue at hand
Hey Randomgoober just be glad they ain't charging you by the inch! Originally Posted by stellix
Gah! Don't give anyone any ideas! lol
Off topic is good, hell, whatever is fun is good! I used to love some Battleship!

I know it is goofy for me to be asking about this... I guess it must have been a bigger deal to me, just worried about their reaction and the whole fitment deal. Guess I just need to think more with my lower brain and to stick with the ladies who know how to make it work!
  • Paven
  • 02-14-2013, 07:35 PM
Maybe you need to bring a shoehorn and a case of KY just a suggestion.
Maybe you need to bring a shoehorn and a case of KY just a suggestion. Originally Posted by Paven
I've not seen a shoehorn in forever... lol. That would be fun to explain what I was planning to do with that. Maybe a shoehorn and some WD40! That sounds like the party is about to get serious!

I did bring a new container of KY to one of the sessions, even with the lube, it was almost a no go. She was really petite though, so I'm thinking that was a big factor.
  • Paven
  • 02-14-2013, 08:50 PM
WD40? Ew! lol
WD40? Ew! lol Originally Posted by Paven
Yeah, I figured if I pulled a shoehorn out, the WD40 would kinda fit in with where things were headed. HAHAHA

Hmmm, I wonder if I could just carry some Jello in a cup, dunk my junk in there, then whip out the shoehorn? Sounds more reasonable with Jello for some reason. lol
  • Paven
  • 02-14-2013, 10:38 PM
Jello is a bad idea, putting sweet stuff near a gals kitty is only asking for not wellness to occur. Some ladies do have a size restriction for sure and you should in the best way that you can let ladies that you're interested in seeing know of your situation so that they may make an informed decision.