Everyone is doing it so, Has anyone ever tried to link the eccie DICK clique together?

can anyone else verify? as you said grace verified the other 2 Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Read my post #9. I just told you I'm willing to verify.
  • !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 10:28 AM
I wasn't trying to insult Manslut. He tries to insult me every chance he gets, but I could not care less about that clown...I only mentioned him because of the moronic statement by the OP that I am somehow connected to him. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

ROFL

so let me see

"that bully keeps insulting me"

continues to insult someone else who called you out on it

"i'm too classy to stoop to his level" continues being worse the MS ROFL

• !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 10:31 AM
WP, I have nothing personally against you, but I can say from personal experience I would not recommend anyone to see you, and numerous others agree with me. But there would and could be a lot less drama surrounding you, you choose to create drama with your behavior. You speak of posters having multiple handles and being the same person. The funny thing is when I gave you a no recommendation I was called a lie and all but electronically attacked by two guys, who both where later banned, one for having multiple handles and the other for admitting to sharing his eccie account with you. Look throughout coed and alerts, recently on more than one occasion who have bumped threads more than 30 days old about you. Originally Posted by Golden Man

you should actually tell story fully lol

but i don't have any issue with you beyond the fact that you your review was far from fully honest, you were a nice person IRL but online you are exactly what i said in out text history
Who said he was a "bully?" I said he was a clown. I've never encountered a bully in my life and I never will.
and honestly i don't really care but to fix a silly comment... how could i agree to this and have nothing to do with any of it? ie how would i know or even care who it was???

also bro you are not that important i wouldn't use a sword Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Let me clarify, you will have nothing to do with the meet up between me and the mutually trusted third party. Meaning that I dont want you knowing where I am at at any point in my life.
So lol this is a very interesting situation we have found this little board in

five members specifically have peaked my interest based on a few thing and 1 very BIG fact lol

Lucas McCain
ManSlut
TPBG
OBSG
OldLRRP

now more specifically the use of wording to say curtain things despite being from different generations (speculation), more importantly some of the people on this list have seen things that they should not have knowledge of considering access to PA on that specific account?

for a while i was think "these dicks talk about me lke they know me" and even better "how could 5 people who have never met me have the same opinion and all 5 speak it as if it was fact.

Now i have been contacted be people wondering why or if i knew any of them specifically lol THEN OBSD started talking? whch reminded me of a texting douchebag from near my start from eccie as well lol...

and then it came together lol, 2 of these members are the same person at least, even more important 3 out of 5 of them are cyberstalking me?

and since we seem to be very intrested in community safety, isn't it odd that "5" people who couldn't know me from jane doe is they saw me in the street has made "factual" statements about my RW info, mental health, financial situation, living condition

and to make a VERY VERY FUNNY POINT, their assumptions are horribly wrong

Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Is that avatar from Princess Mononoke?
  • !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 10:41 AM
Let me clarify, you will have nothing to do with the meet up between me and the mutually trusted third party. Meaning that I dont want you knowing where I am at at any point in my life. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

lol no need to go thru all the trouble kiddy, the big bad wulf doesn't actually care this much

thanks for the friday morning lols
Well the offer stands. If you ever call me out on being someone else, I'm willing to go the extra mile to prove that I'm not. You mean that much to me.
I can verify there is only one psychotic person in this thread !
Everyone with even one working brain cell knows who the assholes and batshit crazy ladies are. Why ALL the needless threADS?
I can verify there is only one psychotic person in this thread ! Originally Posted by time4play
...and scene!
The orange Pokemon is hot... ;-)
  • !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 11:04 AM
The orange Pokemon is hot... ;-) Originally Posted by goofy11

Jessica nagiri

one of the sexiest cosplayers in the community

you these mofo's say nerdy costumes lol
The conspiracy against you is only in your crazy head. Stop typing dumb shit all of the time and it will disappear. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
i so wish this could be a sticky
  • !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 11:06 AM
I can verify there is only one psychotic person in this thread ! Originally Posted by time4play
so you can provide proof of you statement correct? otherwise you are speculating a medical condition which is false and is reportable

Everyone with even one working brain cell knows who the assholes and batshit crazy ladies are. Why ALL the needless threADS? Originally Posted by Kendall4U

love this phrase.... so where is the AD?