Squirting Vs Pee

I'll bet you said the same thing two weeks ago. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Welcome back ManSlut.
Thanks bsb, I missed you.
Thanks bsb, I missed you. Originally Posted by ManSlut
I bet you say that to all the women.
^^^Yes I do, it's part of my hustle because I can't squirt on command or ovulate.
Ok, my humble opinion based on experience and reading.
First, my experience. Many years ago a girlfriend and I had our first experience with squirting. To make it a short story, I was DATY for 20 minutes or so. She started a series of orgasms that grew in intensity. Finally, her back arched, she let out a huge moan and I got hit in the chin with a pretty good stream. Surprised but undaunted, I climbed up for mish and finished that way. When things cooled down, she said it was the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. A few minutes later she moved around and her hand touched the small puddle on the bed. She sat up and asked where the puddle came from. I told her what had happened and we were both amazed. I clearly was not urine. It had the appearance and texture of her natural juices/lubricant.
As months went on, we were able to repeat the squirt regularly although it really was more of a gush than a squirt. It was never "on-demand" and usually took a good thirty minutes of stimulation to work up to it.
Over the last 15 years, I have read about provider squirters and even visited a few. Most of these were un-questionably women just peeing on demand and usually just gross. I have had 2 providers legitimately squirt in my opinion. Neither advertised it, both happened while the woman was having an intense orgasm, and both were horrified and embarrassed until I assured them that it was OK and that I found it sexy. In both cases, there was no urine smell and the texture was consistent with natural vaginal wetness.
To think there is no "storage sack" so it must be the bladder, leaves open the question of where natural lubricant comes from. My understanding is that some women have a slightly larger gland that builds up fluid and if they are in the right position (for them) and the muscle contractions from an orgasm are intense enough, the fluid is forced out and gives the appearance of squirting.
With that said, a very small percentage of woman actually experience the phenomenon. I am very leery of women that can "squirt on-demand", repeatedly shoot half-way across the room seemingly without and intense convulsing orgasm. Just because there are a lot of fakes doesn't mean that it doesn't really happen.
Then again, this is just my opinion.
There is a huge difference between a little wet and enough to fill a 16oz glass. One of the providers here has squirt huge amounts. But she always has to drink alot of water before doing so. Hmm, where is that water going? The bladder!
IT IS............................ .....URINE
Yea, until someone can prove otherwise, assuming its piss seems the safe bet
Believe me, I know professionally. It's pee, really.
It is urine, obviously mixed with natural lubrication going on at the time. There is no 'secret bladder' for squirt fluid, undetected by every MRI and X-ray on the planet.
...the idea of a secret squirt sac is much more appealing so I will just pretend the last few girls that pissed on me didn't happen. Originally Posted by pee4vee
I really don't understand this. I like pussies for what they actually are... Pee and all. If you want a partner who can ejaculate, fuck a man.
I really don't understand this. I like pussies for what they actually are... Pee and all. If you want a partner who can ejaculate, fuck a man. Originally Posted by John Q.
John Q, I understand your thought, but there is a huge different between vaginal excretions and a dick...despite the fact that I am intrigued by vaginal ejaculations, I will stick with the vagina and kick the dick to the side.