Blow jobs: Nature or Nuture

It continues to amaze me how many professionals suck at it. No pun intended. There are still way too many gals seem to treat it like one more item to check off a list before they can move on to checking off positions on the same list. Originally Posted by icansmile
This is exactly why they suck at it!
  • grean
  • 11-20-2015, 12:56 PM
I think natural means they have a technique that we men really like and they do it well will out instruction.

Perhaps the question is did they figure it out themselves or did they learn from someone or someones.

I really dont think this thread applys to the robot girls who are bad at it.

The target audience was for the Laura Lynns and AbbeyNicoles out there who have AMAZING skill, snd want to share their stories of how they aquired their great oral techniques.
Well, I think I have a pretty great reputation for my blow job skills, and they were taught to me a long time ago when I was fucking around with a lot of guys, before I was ever in the hobby.
They'd tell me when to go slower, or faster, or when to use more tongue or teeth or cover my teeth.

I literally had one guy for a while that was my bj tutor. He was a bit older than me, and I was just out of high school. I guess I should thank him for his teachings. He was a marine. I thank him for all his services and he should thank me for mine! He taught me quite well.

It won me a contest before, so bravo!
I dont call mine a skill. I get turned out having a hard cock in my mouth and hearing sweet moans. I will let the ones rhat has experienced it tell you.
I've been driving guys crazy with my head skills since wayyy back. I guess u can call me a natural my head game is insane Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
So agree
Practice makes perfect and enjoying it helps too
I can vouch for Nina and Sierra. They were born with the gift of oral pleasure.