This just in -- Trump forced to cancel Texas rallies. Can you say "FREE FALL?"

So Drumpf wound up at a nightclub in brightest, whitest Dallas, and a hotel ballroom in The Woodlands.

No rally in San Antonio.

LLephantMan is suggesting people who don't support Drumpf are unwelcome in The Woodlands/Monkey County and may be met with hostility.

That wall just got 10 feet higher!

Drumpf is on his heels...
Urinal Lips notice how President Trump very seldom uses "I" instead he uses a lot of "us" and "our" That's a real man of the people... Not a narcissist like the 0zombies King and his speeches...

Stuttering the whole time...

"I" "I" "I" "I" "I" "I""I" "I" "I""I" "I" "I""I" "I" "I" 0bama

Trump didn't cancel his visit to San Antonio, .. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
San Antonio has flourished beneath the Texas and United States flags.

Military, Tourism, Business, Education, and Medicine.

The Woodlands and Montgomery County are flourishing because of Business!

I'm sure Trump will have a nice welcome. Montgomery County jail is not a large facility, but I'm sure there's plenty of space for those who wish to interfere with Free Speech...and some of the other facilities in the neighborhood will be happy to welcome any overflow.

Bienvenido de La Woodlands!

Diviertete!
The Woodlands exit ramps on North 45 seemed particularly congested earlier today, and more so than usual even on a Friday. The absence of foreign flags or license plates was noteworthy!
You mean there weren't any of the mescan fags flyin from their stolen pickups.
I know they can find their way up there, they ride in the left hand lane all the way to their landscaping jobs dong 50. Be careful at the end of the day and at night. Chances are far greater they are intoxicated than not.
Is the Woodlands a sanctuary city like Houston?
  • DSK
  • 06-17-2016, 04:41 PM
So Drumpf wound up at a nightclub in brightest, whitest Dallas, and a hotel ballroom in The Woodlands.

No rally in San Antonio.

LLephantMan is suggesting people who don't support Drumpf are unwelcome in The Woodlands/Monkey County and may be met with hostility.

That wall just got 10 feet higher!

Drumpf is on his heels... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
All due respect, kind sir, you didn't do your homework. That nightclub is in an area that is very heavily populated with African-Americans. Most regular homes in that area are owned by black people, and until they put the police station across from that old Sears warehouse, prostitutes freely strolled the area day and night. They still stroll within 3-4 miles, in the old Fair Park area.

No one in Dallas would consider that a "white" area. If that is what you prefer, be sure to visit Highland Park.
This just in, a local San Antonio TV station interview a lib about a gathering scheduled for a local downtown park and the lib described it as a " No HATE" gathering. He then said that all races, creeds, sexual orientation, religions were welcome. And that at this " No Hate " gathering , they would have a Trump piņata ! But " No Hate " !!!! Gotta laugh at those lyin HATER liberals !!!!!
  • DSK
  • 06-17-2016, 08:34 PM
This just in, a local San Antonio TV station interview a lib about a gathering scheduled for a local downtown park and the lib described it as a " No HATE" gathering. He then said that all races, creeds, sexual orientation, religions were welcome. And that at this " No Hate " gathering , they would have a Trump piņata ! But " No Hate " !!!! Gotta laugh at those lyin HATER liberals !!!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
No hate except hate Trump!!
Best DJT speech ever. Go to the 1:13 mark!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0zLY41tyu0
Where he speaks to the children watching at home?

OR where he uses the word, "boom" in a presidential campaign speech and not referring to our economy or part of a sailboat?

He speaks to you SLOBBRIN. Thank God there aren't many of you out there.
when hildewhore gets indicted and trump moves into that kinda smallish White House, are you gonna get that Picasso avatar of yours autographed? it might fetch you moolah on E-Bay.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That's funny!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
"What do you mean I don't get to hold the biggest fish?"