How the hell do

does not really apply but I laughed hard at this....

Brooke=TFF!
Yes my name is Paul. If there is some special introduction method or secret handshake I don't know it. SoFia did not tell me. I'm here to look for a manager.....In her instruction manual is says "imperative to stay online all day as long as you can, if you fall asleep just catch up". Originally Posted by HoustonHotties
Classic!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=29825

You should’a just bought a subway franchise. Everybody love subway!
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Now that's funny, right there. I don't care who you are!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=29825

I love this post. So you bought a business you know nothing about? I hope you used your disposable income. I don’t see bright days in your future.

You should’a just bought a subway franchise. Everybody love subway!
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Now this is a funny thread!!!!
Paul you should have a meet and greet to introduce yourself to this rag tag group of characters. Sure you would have to host, boardman has the condoms, Brooke has the subway sandwiches, dh has a real crazy mouse....Wayward ..well Wayward has Wayward, chicagosun some weird STD....it will be fun.
So is there anything in the "instruction manual" about multiple personalities or rotating shifts?
Can you get me an appointment with Ajsha or Alex?
Let me be the first to welcome you to the board. Now when you get ready to sell some of that nice stuff you bought please let me know.
Alex is actually managing now, so yes she can get you an appointment. Miss Wild, I have several franchises and different businesses as well as been a hobbyist for years. Thank you for your interest in this industry?
Let me be the first to welcome you to the board. Now when you get ready to sell some of that nice stuff you bought please let me know. Originally Posted by simpleton
Hey, Get in line buddy!
A meet and greet sounds like a fine idea!
You could have a chance to meet some of the most influential people in the industry right away.......................... ........ Of course, the people NAN mentioned will be there too.

Will there be any open house discounts available?
Nothing is for sale. I would not sell a thing in a thriving business. I have nothing negative or positive to say about Sofia except she had a hell of a business. It would be a necessity to have a manager not providing. I do not think it would be wise to have a provider managing as there would be a conflict of interest. Sofia is still around for a while to help with the transition.
Paul, I don't know you or any of your ladies, but since you are new here and I wish you well, my first piece of advice to you would be:
Whatever advice Sofia gave you, do just the opposite! I'm just sayin'.

As an example, please read the posts in this thread:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=29411
Seems like she could help you with your search for a manager before she leaves completely. One should have been in transition and ready to go when the business changed hands.
Sofia is still around for a while to help with the transition. Originally Posted by HoustonHotties
Seems like she could help you with your search for a manager before she leaves completely. One should have been in transition and ready to go when the business changed hands. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Just sayin'??
Here is a starting point for you.

Ladies, you may post a weekly ad in this section once you have been upgraded to Verified Provider.

Submit your info to the staff at houston@eccie.net

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

The verification process could take 24-48 hours.
Nothing is for sale. I would not sell a thing in a thriving business. I have nothing negative or positive to say about Sofia except she had a hell of a business. It would be a necessity to have a manager not providing. I do not think it would be wise to have a provider managing as there would be a conflict of interest. THE Sofias are still around for a while to help with the transition. Originally Posted by HoustonHotties
There, I fixed it. Just in case you don't know how to edit yet.