DATO

Dammit, I am laughing so hard i choked and spit my damn lunch out all over my new iPhone ...
This thread is for shits and giggles....
I love it..... Originally Posted by fawn
Funny Fawn, by the way you have Great daty & dato!
  • fawn
  • 01-29-2013, 03:10 PM
Funny Fawn, by the way you have Great daty & dato! Originally Posted by throbin
Why thank you throbin, you know that i am the daty/dato queen... I love-em both...
This thread is discriminatory against Turtle Heads.
http://youtu.be/365b12iZ_LY
Pussy is an exit also, but its all good. Me LOVES SOME DATO/DATY. taste great no filling, zero fat no carbs. The flavor is in the pudding
stevie, I used to HATE eating broccoli when I was a kid, I thought it tasted like SHIT !! Now I love it...When I first started eatin Ass I thought it tasted like Shit, now it takes like Broccoli (without the cheese sauce...duh)
DATO is simply the supreme compliment, the ultimate evidence of total acceptance. When you run out of benjamins and words fall short, what else can you do?
Why thank you throbin, you know that i am the daty/dato queen... I love-em both... Originally Posted by fawn

Starts laughing while she tries to break your nose.
You'll get worms. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Laugh all you want but I got giardia from a well-reviewed well-respected (now retired) provider. It was the very first time I got the nerve to try dato.

I lost 25 lbs in 3 weeks before those damn critters all died.
Tapeworms, pin worms, hook worms,

The worms crawl in the worms crawl out the worms will crawl out your butt and snout. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
This thread is for shits and giggles.... Originally Posted by fawn
My morning laughs! There sure are some fun people on this board
LMAO! I just hear all these rusty trombones playing in the background!
Lola, I'd be honored if you would lube my rusty tormbone.
  • b2pop
  • 01-30-2013, 02:31 PM
Laugh all you want but I got giardia from a well-reviewed well-respected (now retired) provider. It was the very first time I got the nerve to try dato.

I lost 25 lbs in 3 weeks before those damn critters all died. Originally Posted by BigOldZero

Giardia is a microscopic parasite that causes the diarrheal illness known as giardiasis. Giardia (also known as Giardia intestinalis, Giardia lamblia, or Giardia duodenalis) is found on surfaces or in soil, food, or water that has been contaminated with feces (poop) from infected humans or animals.
Giardia is protected by an outer shell that allows it to survive outside the body for long periods of time and makes it tolerant to chlorine disinfection. While the parasite can be spread in different ways, water (drinking water and recreational water) is the most common method of transmission.

Wow and I just ate me some ASS last week. I guess if I catch this shit I will atleast lose some weight.
ok, let's move away from the scientific microb disgusting convo about this.

when you are with a woman and she is laying there with her legs spread and feet in the air there is no better moment then when you lick on that clit, work your way down to the Opening, and then work to the taint and land on the the ahole. u poke your tongue in there and explore it a little bit. probing the aO is the best.

never had a bad experience.

2013 is the year of the taint
OMG fletch, you had to mention 'taint'. Now this thread is really gonna get hijacked !! ...lmao

Personally, I love when a Lady gives my O and the 'man taint area' attention. It is a turn-on and feels great, especially when she's jacking me slowly or just gripping my shaft.
When she is on her back with her legs up high and wide, or in the face down ass up position I have and will lick her ass and taint if she allows or request it. However, I have not and probably won't penetrate her ass with my tongue. That is what my finger and cock is for.