My Lessons Learned from 2013

God that was a long post. I couldn't read it all.

But if your #1 resolution is to stay off the board..... Then good luck. And not all ECCIE legends have under 500 posts ijs. It's all about what you post, and how you say things. Obviously from your track record you have a hard time dealing with criticism which you respond negatively to... That's something that YOU need to work on and staying away from the board isn't necessarily going to help you with that...

Wish you the best.
Can't fix stupid
A lot of sound advice and critiquing above ^^^^^^^^^
Use it, learn from it, and grow from it.

A lot of people do not believe a zebra can change its stripes, prove them wrong or right...it's all on you.
Ok Penis Breath
Ill bet you $4,000 that I am not Mya! That will be $1,000 for each of the ladies I have seen since moving here from Austin. I will not keep any of the money. Put up or shut up time!!!
Manslut how long will you hold this grudge. It's as if you were waiting for her to post so you could pounce. What women on this board doesn't want to protect their way of living. Geez it's not like Mya robbed you at gun point, or accused you of stealing.

Mya fuck board approval or acceptance. Here is what most guys want. For you to be clean, iop, ready to go at start of session, and most importantly rock our worlds bcd. You did those things for me and a host of others. Continue that and you will be ok.

Mya I wish you well and much success please please please no more book length threads Originally Posted by Thatdude

+1 Thatdude.
  • L.A.
  • 01-01-2014, 10:04 AM
I agree with you about new year and new beginnings.

Wishing nothing but the best for you Mya!
Happy New Year Mya.....good luck.
I don't understand why one care so much about what some random men say amongst themselves and would go as far as creating fake handle and read through a lot of things? But whatever….I would just mind my own business…there's a lot of other things in life worth worrying/curious about.
ONLY reason for my comments is you have and continue to be demeaning to others (in by no means a joking manner) and I despise that type of behavior. We're all in the same boat but you clearly put yourself above others. Also - been holding my tongue for months but I do not give two shits about your tits!!!

Originally Posted by EasyLover214
I so want to steal that avatar (Willy Wonka one).

but I won't.... damnit
I do not know you Mya, but your persona on the board, (condescending, drama, ect.) much like a few other providers I do not care to mention, are ones that I will stay away from and if those types of providers were the only ones out there, then I would save my money and try my luck at bars and clubs. I hope the new year will bring a fresh start to you and you have learned from your mistakes as much as I have.

Speaking of which, in 2013, I have learned that if you are new member of the board, you know nothing about the hobby so you should be like a kid, possibly seen but definitely not heard from as far as giving any intel on situations. I also learned that reporting providers who NCNS does no good and you get lambasted for doing so, not by the provider who NCNS you, but other providers and even other guys.
Mya, these are lessons many of us have learned the hard way. No one on this board has the right to tell you your actions were wrong. Every member of this board is wrong in the eyes of society...and the law, so no one has the right to point fingers or deem your behavior as more wrong than theirs. People can be convincing in their arguments but the fact is, there are no rules to this game.

This board is only a tiny part of the business. Good providers are versatile and take this site for what it is worth. Good clients have no knowledge of your past transgressions. It's no big deal, but I don't have to tell you that.
... yes I gest but you can't spell secret yet brag about how smart you are? Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Well done, Sir. Spelling and "smart", as you well know, go hand in hand.

I juess you jot her jood.
  • 01-02-2014, 03:19 PM
lmao!!! I'm sorry but TEXASJOHN's post was the best of 2013........omg that was funnnnnnnny.....again forgive my ignorance
I could write a treatise, but opted not to do so. So I will be very brief in my suggestions.

1. Stop blaming people. You admitted to mistakes that you made. That's good. But then you go on making excuses and bashing others. Not cool.

2. Stop calling yourself CHARISMATIC. It screams narcissism. Never a good thing. It's not a word one should ever use in regards to herself.

3. You're attractive and good in the sack. If you found some humility, you could really take it to the next level. The only thing stopping you is you.

4. Instead of dismissing criticism as jealousy, attempt to look at yourself from your critic's viewpoint.

Good luck in the next year!
I agree with you about new year and new beginnings.

Wishing nothing but the best for you Mya! Originally Posted by L.A.
+1 keepin it POSITIVE!