Has a provider ever broken your heart?

Yes when they've said I'm getting too close to them
I think it is more likely that a hobbyist would break his own heart; the provider just gets the blame. In the real world where expectations are legitimate, the culpability may be more evenly distributed.
  • L.A.
  • 03-31-2015, 06:55 AM
No.
No, silly rabbit. Hearts are for chicks.
If a provider could break my heart, I shouldn't be in this lifestyle. That said, I have had a few that were tough to stop seeing. I guess that goes with the territory. Originally Posted by daty/o
Exactly.

But we're human (or at least some of us) and the heart wants what it wants.
It breaks my heart when I leave and start thinking about what else I could have used my Benjamin's on.
It breaks my heart when I leave and start thinking about what else I could have used my Benjamin's on. Originally Posted by JuanBear4U
Memories are priceless, but, let's not go there.
Since I lack a heart and most providers don't have one either ..we both usually don't give a rat's ass..I have only seen one on this board more than once and that is for the best FBSM in the area.
Broken heart? No, but I've been saddened when relationships slip away, just like in every other part of life.
My heart got broken when I left DFW. Will be un-broken when I go back.
Nope. Don't have one. Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
Ahem. That's my line.
Lol I've never had my heart broken by a provider, but i have had a couple providers turn their backs on me or have their opinions of me heavily influenced based on a lie by a provider that i've never even met or seen in any capacity. A provider that they probably don't even know. It was a little disappointing, especially when you factor in history, but I'm thankful for it in many ways.

Yes............it happens when I read a couple of fantastic reviews of the provider, get screened, make an appointment, go see her, then the session is ho hum average at best. What breaks my heart is to have to pay the same donation that the other guys who received the supposed great sessions. Originally Posted by davidfree986
It breaks my heart when I leave and start thinking about what else I could have used my Benjamin's on. Originally Posted by JuanBear4U
+1 to David & Juan too lol
Nope. Don't have one. Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
Ahem. That's my line. Originally Posted by TinMan
Lmao TinMan
That's funny TinMan haha .. now to the OP did you really expect guys would come on here and admit they fell for a provider so that everyone can jump on him and explain how he shouldn't be here? What a whimpy idiot he is etc. etc.
I will tell you this.. these are all just people. now some are indeed narcissistic ass holes (male and female), I am sure there are some psychopaths here as well. and these people love no one.
There are also providers on here with very kind hearts and guys as well. So it happens
If my dick had a heart then I would say yes because she wasn't available when I wanted to hit it. Other than that, no.