Please don't push the ladies' boundaries.

Im just gonna eat my popcorn
I think it is about not caring, pushing boundaries as sport.. and along with that a psychological thrill that comes if the request is successful.. the "I got something that he didn't", or "I was so good, I got XXX out of her" championship moment.

I'm not one of those, but I've been around some of these guys since High School.
Wow, I may not agree with MILFY's practices but no need to dog pile her all the time. I appreciated the thought behind the post...

We all prefer scenario number one, obviously, but there are times scenario two comes into play. I don't get asked for BBFS, but I ALWAYS get asked for Greek. Even with "friends" that have known me for a while. I think it's just that some of these guys want to see if they can be THE one that got you to bend your rules....if a guy gets too persistent about something that you dont offer, refuse to see him again and tell him why. I have done this in the past and it hasn't hurt my business in the least. I personally find that more guys get too emotionally involved and to me, that's much more difficult to deal with. I can say NO to menu requests all day, but having to explain & redefine boundaries is freaking exhausting!
I think it is about not caring, pushing boundaries as sport.. and along with that a psychological thrill that comes if the request is successful.. the "I got something that he didn't", or "I was so good, I got XXX out of her" championship moment.

I'm not one of those, but I've been around some of these guys since High School. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

I think we were sharing brain cells for a minute.
ladies this eminates from ladies with ever changing bounderies and fake reviews. One day something is on the menu the next day it is not. Then there are the reviews that may or may not be embellished. It is difficult to know the bounderies.... couple this with the conquerers and well .......
Wow, I may not agree with MILFY's practices but no need to dog pile her all the time. I appreciated the thought behind the post...

We all prefer scenario number one, obviously, but there are times scenario two comes into play. I don't get asked for BBFS, but I ALWAYS get asked for Greek. Even with "friends" that have known me for a while. I think it's just that some of these guys want to see if they can be THE one that got you to bend your rules....if a guy gets too persistent about something that you dont offer, refuse to see him again and tell him why. I have done this in the past and it hasn't hurt my business in the least. I personally find that more guys get too emotionally involved and to me, that's much more difficult to deal with. I can say NO to menu requests all day, but having to explain & redefine boundaries is freaking exhausting! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I guess I don't see the dog pile.

Lets say people found out in our real life that we do this. They'd treat us differently. Its classicism and it exists on all levels. If someone came to me and said hey, people are treating me badly because I'm a hooker, I'd say, "well then don't tell them your a hooker". Same thing applies here from my point of view.

I'm sympathetic to how she feels. Doesn't mean I can't offer feedback she asked for.

I also completely agree that those who push boundaries couldn't care less about how the person feels so what's the point of saying anything already falls on deaf ears.

A gentleman will take no for an answer. And if you can't turn a ho into a housewife then you can't turn a toad into a prince.
  • BLM69
  • 12-04-2015, 09:59 AM
I often try to push boundaries in a playful way, sometimes it works and sometimes it's a flat out hell no and that's ok. There's a rainbow of providers and services to suit us all.
I thnk that t
Plenty of them... Ever since a few ladies started openly and privately offering bbfs a lot of us providers have been dealing with men attempting to bully us into providing those services.

Just because you can't see it in open threads does not mean it's not happening. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
If this is occurring I really thnk that sucks.

If I was a provider and saw a guy had reviews from ladies who advertised bbfs review for review I doubt I would see him. Same for a lady known for it in the open or behind closed doors through backchannel reports from the masses......I wouldnt want to see her.

But I always wonder......if while a lady is screening a guy.......if they see one of his refs is a provider who regularly engages in bbfs...........would she consider that lady reputable and/or safe.......and would that in turn make the possible client an option to see. I'm sure majority wise it wouldn't.

I would hope not......but sometimes in certain threads this seems like a unversally acceted practice......and that in an of itself is very unsettling tome.
Yes I read about them all the time. I don't get asked that often. I'm established as a provider who offers a safe and discreet GFE service. I can count on one hand in over three years the times I've been pushed too hard for services I don't offer. The hunters in this game know to pass me by because I am not the one.

All I did was respectfully explain my opinion to *someone who put it out there* why she might be having this problem so often. I was empathic and sincere. I honestly think if she appealed to a different kind of hobbyist, her experience might be very different. What's wrong with sharing that opinion?

Bottom line is that she brought this up in coed. She should be thankful the first reply was civil and respectful. It could have just as easily gone the other way. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Thankful? Really?

Is it your opinion that ladies who wear skirts with hemlines above the knee are asking for sex?
But I always wonder......if while a lady is screening a guy.......if they see one of his refs is a provider who regularly engages in bbfs...........would she consider that lady reputable and/or safe.......and would that in turn make the possible client an option to see. I'm sure majority wise it wouldn't.

I would hope not......but sometimes in certain threads this seems like a unversally acceted practice......and that in an of itself is very unsettling tome. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Woah what? You're making it sound like someone who openly offers BBFS can't be reputable or safe (which, you're using rather loosely here). Am I reading that right and that you hope that is indeed the case?
Thankful? Really?

Is it your opinion that ladies who wear skirts with hemlines above the knee are asking for sex? Originally Posted by saustin
No. But if the same girl kept walking by the same deserted lot in the same short skirt and wondered why she kept getting assaulted then I'd advise her to slip on a pair of leggings under her skirt and take a different route.

And being thankful when someone politely offers feedback sought isn't all that unheard of.
  • Iam45
  • 12-04-2015, 11:24 AM
It is basic human nature - to yearn for what you don't have. Some are aggressive about it, and some are smooth as silk.

A million thanks for your civility.

In this thread so far it's been stated by THN that my menu implies that I am desperate and poorly managed....what ever that means, and that guys are treating me poorly all the time, which clearly they are not. I wonder if she lives her life to shine a negative light upon anyone that doesn't bend to her will or if she really believes all the falsehoods and thinly veiled harassment that comes out of her own mouth? Why does she pour so much energy into being negative?

By the way, haters are one of the best forms of flattery!

I am grateful for the actual feedback though, lots of things to consider about human nature!

Do y'all agree that if a girl gets raped because she wore a short skirt that it's her own fault? I doubt wearing leggings would deter the rapist, I'm curious what the consensus is on this.
  • Iam45
  • 12-04-2015, 11:32 AM
^ milfy, who is this addressed to?
  • grean
  • 12-04-2015, 11:38 AM
I see where gimme_that is going. If a hobbiest & a provider both had STD panels done and both returned clean & did so again in 6 weeks and then again in another 6 weeks, unless both have abstained during that time, there's always a possibility of transmission.

I'm not sure of the average providers mind set as the biz has risks. Avoiding men who see bbfs providers seems fair as it has higher than normal risks.