Girls Advertising BBFS

• L.A.
  • 01-03-2018, 04:56 PM
I've never seen Morgan BDC but I've probably read every post she's made and I think she's cool AF.

My post has nothing to do with anything by the way...I just like her persona.

Yeah honey, just like all the ladies offering deep throat and Greek are messing it up for the rest of us who don't/won't/can't.

If I started a threAD every time somebody begged me for Greek or tried to force DT on me then y'all'd be more tired of me than you already are.

By this point in the game you should already know that there is a certain type of man that is always going to try to get what he cannot have, it's some kind of psychological victory.

Well said!!!!
Would you like a dead horse along with your baseball bat?
I've never seen Morgan BDC but I've probably read every post she's made and I think she's cool AF.

My post has nothing to do with anything by the way...I just like her persona. Originally Posted by L.A.
Thats my longtime friend she's cool as hell! Speaks about things others won't.....Tells it like it is!...
She speaks about BBFS when others will not? This isnt 2012 where the only ones talking about BBQ was the leaks site and a few shunned handles. She isn't breaking new ground.
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-03-2018, 10:34 PM
She speaks of violence against other providers whose opinions she doesn't like... she speaks of other providers not being pretty enough to be a provider, she speaks of providers being too old to be providers... she speaks more than she should.
So if this is and ad for Erotic Morgan I need to make an appointment with her
she struck a chord with many.. despite Morgan's backtrack that the post is a partial joke, her 15 "likes" is easily the most I've ever seen for a single post.
she struck a chord with many.. despite Morgan's backtrack that the post is a partial joke, her 15 "likes" is easily the most I've ever seen for a single post. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Meh, fools run in flocks. The post makes very little sense when you think about it and borders on delusion. Not to mention being called out on the hypocrisy. Lol.
I get the feeling that either 1) the OP is losing business to girls who offer BBFS, 2) the OP is just whining, 3)it's just a threAD or some combination of all 3...

Either way, it doesn't matter what girls offer or do stick to whatever it is YOU do or do not offer. Don't worry about other girls.

And to all the holier-than-thou people saying "eew BB is gross..yuckkk eeeew" y'all are hypocrites because you know there are plenty of girls on here who fuck raw dog on the down low and there are plenty of the guys who just keep it to themselves...because it's you're "little secret"...lol
  • Crock
  • 01-04-2018, 10:48 AM
she struck a chord with many.. despite Morgan's backtrack that the post is a partial joke, her 15 "likes" is easily the most I've ever seen for a single post. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Ah, well then, it looks like Ze may give her a run for her money with all the likes on her post above.

I'm sure I've seen more than 15 likes on a post before, but I can't remember when or where.
Originally Posted by milfy2002
+1
  • Crock
  • 01-04-2018, 06:36 PM
Ah, well then, it looks like Ze may give her a run for her money with all the likes on her post above.

I'm sure I've seen more than 15 likes on a post before, but I can't remember when or where. Originally Posted by Crock
Morgan now has 16. Ze has 15. Who will win this somewhat immature (but also very insightful) counting of "likes?"