ladies that like their check book balanced

. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Lol! Cute redcat. But the OP was darkwader.
Lucas, as somebody who graduated from college with a BBA, it's been my experience that ladies in the accounting field are lousy in bed Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I don't think it is possible to meet women whom are more boring and worst fucks than accountants... I've never worked a day in my life as an accountant. I never wanted to but I just knew it would be financially beneficial for me to be a licensed CPA in my chosen field. Glad I put in the time for the knowledge, but damn that time was painfully brutal while dealing with both the curriculum and my boring ass classmates.

there's nothing better than hearing a kinky whore on all fours blurt out that I can really claim asset depreciation over 3 yrs rather than the 7 year norm. takes me over the edge every time. Originally Posted by darkwader
That's funny. You should then ask her about properly filing your entertainment expenses for taxes as well (but only if it's during anal)
Wait until I tell you all the benefits of converting your LLC into an S Corp... or until I explain just how to back door into a Roth IRA if your income is too high to qualify for one directly. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
if you're going to tell me the s-corp will allow to put away large sums in sep-ira tax deferred, am gonna lose it prematurely.
Oh no no no… Tax deferred IRA's are not the way to go.

Roth all the way. What you put in may be post-tax.. but what grows is tax free, interest included, as long as you let it sit until its baked. I'd rather pay tax on my max contribution of $5500 than pay tax on 40 years of interest.....
grace, you had me at $$$ :^}

back when i was sub-contracting (not THAT kind of sub-ing), i s-corped then stashed 40% in sep-ira, then folded up shop (unofficially), xferd the sep to a trad then flipped into a roth and got partially screwed by sam.

but now sitting pretty damn pretty w/ trad-to-roth at about 60-40 (cos no longer wanna get screwed by sam).

now, if i could just get medicare to consider my cumsulting bills as medical treatments, jizz would be flowing like a scam pipeline.
oh, this was about providers who knew their way around, under, behind, and over a dollar?
excuuuuuuse me. :^}
grace, is there such a thing as a roth sep ira?
that would make me and lil delites very happy!
”... ladies that like their check book balanced ...”
so where is that listed on Sex Positions Guide??
... https://sexinfo101.com/positions
Definition of a CPA:

Actuary without a personality.
PMD-- There is no such animal as a SEP-Roth IRA unfortunately. SEP does have its advantages. Particularly if you are self employed and into a higher tax bracket. But for me, I'm playing in the little leagues, financially-- so Roth is overall the better choice.
Definition of a CPA:

Actuary without a personality. Originally Posted by mag7315
You have the joke backwards because even CPAs think that actuarial science is boring and full of geeks. They are two completely different occupations. The only thing we have in common are numbers.
I remember check books. I think I had one in the 70's lol
PMD-- There is no such animal as a SEP-Roth IRA unfortunately. SEP does have its advantages. Particularly if you are self employed and into a higher tax bracket. But for me, I'm playing in the little leagues, financially-- so Roth is overall the better choice. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
thx my sexy sweet retirement account savant!!

i was asking more for those S-corp folks than myself as i'm now living off my Trad & Roth IRAs.
as mentioned earlier, when i had my own corp for sub-contracting, i setup the SEP-IRA, outting the max in, then when i closed the S-corp, i transferred it to my trad.

btw, where are you these days - midwest or dallas area? would enjoy cumparing investment vehicles w/ you :^}
Oh no no no… Tax deferred IRA's are not the way to go.

Roth all the way. What you put in may be post-tax.. but what grows is tax free, interest included, as long as you let it sit until its baked. I'd rather pay tax on my max contribution of $5500 than pay tax on 40 years of interest..... Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Might be a bad assumption, but I think most guys that can afford to hobby are beyond the max income allowed to contribute to a Roth. But you are right about tax deferred not the way to go. You'll pay the opportunity cost on that money and still have to pay taxes at likely the same rate.
- dave (not an accountant)
Might be a bad assumption, but I think most guys that can afford to hobby are beyond the max income allowed to contribute to a Roth. But you are right about tax deferred not the way to go. You'll pay the opportunity cost on that money and still have to pay taxes at likely the same rate.
- dave (not an accountant) Originally Posted by CowboyDave
dave, they can do it using the by the books backdoor technique (not that backdoor).

1. contribute to their traditional ira, pre-tax (deductible or non-deductible).
2. then convert it to their roth ira and pay income taxes on the amount converted.

its in all the financial/investment magazines and websites as well as IRS Publication 590 A & B - IRA contributions & distributions. zzzzzzzzzzzzz
I prefer the Limited Liability Coochie vs. the Indefinitely Needy Coochie.

That’s why I hobby.
pistol, excellent !!!!!