Global warming/climate change hoax exposed...

Did you watch the video? eehhbhuuurrrr?

Hope that writing isn't graffiti on a shit house stall ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Yeah in the Oval Office Bathroom, lol.

Jim
Did you watch the video? eehhbhuuurrrr?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Why would I watch any video of yours whiffy?
2014 was the warmest world wide since record keeping began, whoops no 2015 was. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Did your car overheat?

Jim
Why would I watch any video of yours whiffy? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Here's your boy Pookie the 0zombie King on "The Overwhelming Scientific Evidence on Climate Change."... watch it a thousand times and feel the "thrill run up your leg"... eehhbuhrrrrrr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q20cnn8vOfg&feature
LOL
eehhbhuuurrrr ... you trust our government, that wants to tax american workers with cap & trade... besides that you are a idiot...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFbUVBYIPlI
2014 was the warmest world wide since record keeping began, whoops no 2015 was. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There is a story today on the internet that they found dinosaur remains in the Arctic. Where they find the right size snorkel coat for a T rex? Or maybe....I know this is radical... just maybe the Arctic wasn't always cold. You know, it's just crazy enough to be true. That would account for those tools that they found in Iceland and Switzerland under the glaciers that retreated. That maybe, just maybe it was warmer in the past and the glaciers were smaller than today. You know, now that I think about it, this may also explain the African pottery that show Mount Kilmanjaro without a snow cap from hundreds of years ago. That is what the potter saw.

Its like the art of five hundred years ago in Europe. The skies are mostly dark and gloomy because that is what they saw all the time (global cooling).
LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Any good statistician will tell you that "average" is a moving target. Everyday that is "abnormal" will change the average....unless the numbers are being fudged to maintain a constant average.

Think of it this way, Nazi Baby killer goes to his gloryhole assignment and gets his ass reamed about 6 times a night on "average". That means that over a week he may get fucked 8 times the first night, four times the next night, and six times every night for the rest of the week. A average of six times. Now the following week all of the local providers are on the rag so NBK gets 10 customers the first night, six the following night, eight the next night and six the following four nights for a total of 48 butt fucks over a week or 6 and 7/8 ass reamings on average. You add that with his previous average of 6 and your average changes ever so slightly depending on how long he has been keeping record.

Average is not a good word in this kind of statistics until you can define it.
eehhbhurrrrrr, the walruses will be just fine, sleep tight...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWjGZNDEH-A
Found your school pic whiffy.
There is a story today on the internet that they found dinosaur remains in the Arctic. Where they find the right size snorkel coat for a T rex? Or maybe....I know this is radical... just maybe the Arctic wasn't always cold. You know, it's just crazy enough to be true. That would account for those tools that they found in Iceland and Switzerland under the glaciers that retreated. That maybe, just maybe it was warmer in the past and the glaciers were smaller than today. You know, now that I think about it, this may also explain the African pottery that show Mount Kilmanjaro without a snow cap from hundreds of years ago. That is what the potter saw.

Its like the art of five hundred years ago in Europe. The skies are mostly dark and gloomy because that is what they saw all the time (global cooling). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Judy, there are old coral reefs far out in deep water, coral only grows in shallow water. there has been change throughout the earth's history, why is it so far fetched to deny a slight change now?
http://www.livescience.com/39819-anc...est-thaws.html

Ancient Forest Thaws From Melting Glacial Tomb
by Laura Poppick, Live Science Contributor | September 20, 2013 09:31am

Pin It Stumps have been thawing from beneath the Mendenhall Glacier for about 50 years, but recently, considerably more have been found in upright positions with roots still intact.

An ancient forest has thawed from under a melting glacier in Alaska and is now exposed to the world for the first time in more than 1,000 years.

Stumps and logs have been popping out from under southern Alaska's Mendenhall Glacier — a 36.8-square-mile (95.3 square kilometers) river of ice flowing into a lake near Juneau — for nearly the past 50 years. However, just within the past year or so, researchers based at the University of Alaska Southeast in Juneau have noticed considerably more trees popping up, many in their original upright position and some still bearing roots and even a bit of bark, the Juneau Empire first reported last week.
Any good statistician will tell you that "average" is a moving target. Everyday that is "abnormal" will change the average....unless the numbers are being fudged to maintain a constant average.

Think of it this way, Nazi Baby killer goes to his gloryhole assignment and gets his ass reamed about 6 times a night on "average". That means that over a week he may get fucked 8 times the first night, four times the next night, and six times every night for the rest of the week. A average of six times. Now the following week all of the local providers are on the rag so NBK gets 10 customers the first night, six the following night, eight the next night and six the following four nights for a total of 48 butt fucks over a week or 6 and 7/8 ass reamings on average. You add that with his previous average of 6 and your average changes ever so slightly depending on how long he has been keeping record.

Average is not a good word in this kind of statistics until you can define it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
And with those kind of numbers, how can woomby keep paying for his "stall rent " at Talleywackers and expanding his 'holes franchises ? ! And do those numbers take into consideration those clients that demand some of his "extras" , such as packing his fudge, ATM, bukakke, golden showers, or making the eunuch "air tight" with Big Sir or someone else ? Does this mean that he'll be increasing his "rates" for those times when he " puts on a concert " by playing the "rusty trombone " ? He should be making some good money with all of the "therapy" that he's providing to the "SOOEY PIG" members of the U of ARKANSAS football team and fans whose season has SUCKED ( just like woomby ! ) ! But considering how woomby has had his sorry ,lying liberal EUNUCH ass handed to him here on issues related to higher level thinking like economics, it figures he'll crawfish, lie, name-call, and or deflect on this issue too.