First Encounter with a TS (please don't use the word "closet" in your comments :) )

Hats off to you for letting go of your inhibitions. Your 'review' was very well written and thought provoking.
Nice work sir, nice work indeed.
JS,

I read your "review" and I wanted to write some glowing approval statement but all I could thing of was "WOW". Therefore I decided to re-read the review hoping that it would stimulate me in a way that would prompt me to write that reply I have been searching for. But once again all I can come up with is "WOW" and please take it as a very positive WOW. Not too many things can leave me speechless but this mot certainly did just that.
Bravo!
Nice Job JS...

If this is your cup of tea or not, it was very well written.
Hats off to you - I have had a TS fantasy for awhile, but finding the "right one" in this area is very tough - however I can tell you if Brooke was in my area, I would have no quams about meeting her.
Maybe not everyone's cuppa, but she is certainly beautiful and the review of your experience is very well written.Bravo to you for taking the plunge and having a great time!
Well done and glad you had a blast. She is THE best, no doubt.
JS, absolutely one of the most insightful & thoughtful reviews i've ever read PERIOD! thank you & kudos to you, good sir! Well Done WELL DONE!
Justin_Scott,

JS, absolutely one of the most insightful & thoughtful reviews i've ever read PERIOD! thank you & kudos to you, good sir! Well Done WELL DONE! Originally Posted by promdate
what he said ^^^^^

plus, what i really liked about your story was the interesting 1st person recounting w/ a 3rd person kind of quality.

you wrote what impressed you, what surprised you, what confronted you, ... what you felt and kind of why you felt that why.

superb story about what sounds like a very deliteful encounter, as different as it may have been compared w/ other reviews.

i also have had similar thoughts and interests [not much left on my go check it out list], but i havent acted on them yet.
  • Sami
  • 01-25-2014, 05:10 PM
Absolutely Agree 100%!
Great story and its nice to see someone not afraid to say they have been with a TS.
We are just like every other provider but with a little extra i know not everyones cup of tea... Originally Posted by Ts AmberRose
The was well written Sir, Brook should be very proud. She is giving true experiences That's what it's all about!
TS,
So well written and what a great experience!

Huge respect for your willingness to share.

Great to see you back and thank you for an excellent recap.

Brooke sounds like the ultimate lover to take you gently and sensually to your fantasy!

Bravo!

PS...I'm in for Brooke pics too!
Its already been said by most of your replies, but you are one hell of a great writer! What an excellent account of what was obviously an emotional and physical experience from "Another Realm"!

My only TS curiosity / interest lies in a Gorgeous , Slim & Sexy , Super Feminine , nicely breasted , TS/F/M date along with one particular favorite little Eccie/P411 Femme. She knows who she is. We have discussed it several times. The sight of her blowing and getting banged by our gorgeous TS friend, while I'm enjoying her separately, from the other end is something that brings lusty smiles to us, both.

Someday , maybe
Brooke's page. Originally Posted by Justin_Scott
Brooke is hot!
Beautifully written. I've heard many wonderful things about Brooke. I hope to meet her some day Originally Posted by YummyMarie
These are my thoughts has well!!

Thank you, Justin_Scott!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg photo.jpg (156.9 KB, 343 views)