Guess Eccie Policy Has Changed ?

Great attitude RR! You certainly don't need any help warning the ladies about you. You're doing an outstanding job all by yourself.
I'm terribly worried about that !!!!!!
I'm sure they're appalled that someone is not chickenshit to speak up no matter the consequence !
Okay, have a question about this. But, first let me put disclaimers out there:
1. Not asking for any points to be issued towards me
2. Not taking sides

Here goes -- What is the difference between my poll about RockerRick staying gone or coming back, and his poll about the certain member in question?

I am also wondering if RR's poll would have been more appropriate in the alert's section. I may be incorrect, but I read into it that Rick was trying to point out behavior that could compromise the safety of provider(s).
Personally I dont know whats going on but on the provider end, were supposed to be adults and grown women, in real life we dont have men to protect us all the time and need to know how to protect our selfs or learn to read the alerts and info on the guys that we see. The girls and guys do put up the bad ones other then that we should be helping our selves. RR has helped me out when it came to my son, very very appreciated, but other then that I have always told people, I dont need a white night, if I fuck up and do something bad well then I deserve the critism and as an adult you take the puches as they come and deal with it, if your not thick skinned well then this is really the place for them to be, and I have learned that the hard way here, if I dont like something someone says to me I ignore it simple as that. Although RR is sometimes over the top funny or rude pretty much hes never done anything wrong to me maybe I am lucky so far all the guys have been pretty nice to me luckily.
I knew what I was doing when I did it . Also that I would be pointed . They were sacrificial points , for what I believe to be for the good of the community . I never said a name in the post , just read the comments , but yet everyone knows who it was about . Hmmmmm
I knew what I was doing when I did it . Also that I would be pointed . They were sacrificial points , for what I believe to be for the good of the community . I never said a name in the post , just read the comments , but yet everyone knows who it was about . Hmmmmm Originally Posted by rockerrick
So you deserve the points. Quit bitchin about it.
Suck My Cock Faggot !
Did I keep a closed down subject open or not dipshit ?
I'm surrounded by fucking amateurs !
Correct me if I am wrong Hobbying is suppose to be fun. I mean afterall that is definition of it. Some people take it way to dang serious. This sounds like a dang argument over politics I see people get into about on fb. Who believes what an who is right.

So in the words of Martin Lawrence Can't we all just get along????
Suck My Cock Faggot !
Did I keep a closed down subject open or not dipshit ?
I'm surrounded by fucking amateurs ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
I started to comment in the other thread but opted out and deleted my post but I've got to tell you here my friend.

You're losing it again. Right about here is usually where you go ballistic and get in trouble with the board. I don't know how else to say it other than Chilax and leave the obsessing to you know who.

Whether obsessing over points and moderators or the other guy obsessing over providers it still boils down to the same thing. Losing control of one's own behavior.

Screw the points, screw you know who and move on to the next topic.
RR, listen to the man, or just get laid ....
  • Sire
  • 05-16-2013, 11:15 PM
More please.
Only on Eccie. Lmao
Cheaper than cable/satellite and one gets to participate LIVE !!!