Perfect Penis

So this is what my life has become. Reading threads about shaft shaving. Where did things go so wrong?

A disposable BIC works fine, BTW. Originally Posted by blenderhead

OK, I've got a disposable BIC, now what do I do?
bic.jpg

Slide position.

Nice one. Thanks.
OK, I've got a disposable BIC, now what do I do?
Attachment 16302

Originally Posted by phaedrus
Do like Michael Jackson in that Pepsi commercial, just down there.
Meh. Do the best you can; hopefully she enjoys it; if you bust first but still want her to get hers, just go down on her or help her while she finishes herself off.

Guys should know by now, what positions they should stay away from. If you go doggy for a while and your chick has a sudden bruise on her stomach, you may want to try another position, Long John Silver.

If you're trying to do reverse cowgirl and you accidentally pop out and go in the wrong hole every other second, you may want to try another position Pee Wee... or maybe not, because that may be an intentional mistake. lol
Milano, you know I luv ya! And darlin', you sure do know a lot about cock! Here's a little lesson you taught me... this is from a review last year. Remember?

"Now we are back in the missionary position – with Julia this is nowhere near plain vanilla missionary. I’m no longer rock hard and ask Julia for a little fluffing. She says, “You don’t need it. You’re perfect. When you’re a little soft like that, you hit my g-spot perfectly. Why do you think the best women’s toys are soft? Huh? Now don’t talk. Fuck me.” This is wonderful, me and my Milano, her arms around me, her fingers playing with the back of my neck, her legs pulling me into her, her mons pushing against me. Her body is a little damp with perspiration. I kiss her mouth, I kiss her neck. She’s moaning and making little mewing noises, and then it happens, and I feel the walls of her vagina clamping on me in ripples and spasms as she cums."

Monk
Go Jules!!
Hmmmm.
The BEST shaft/nut sack shaver on the planet is the Gillette 5 blade using gel shaving cream......the one for "sensitive" skin of course !!
So waxing is probably not a good idea?
Some say its too large, some say its perfect... But they ALL say its GGGGGRRRREEEEEEEAAAAATTTTTT!!! !!!!!!!

Check the signature
  • anita
  • 09-19-2010, 07:18 PM
So this is what my life has become. Reading threads about shaft shaving. Where did things go so wrong?

A disposable BIC works fine, BTW. Originally Posted by blenderhead
lol