Elijah Cummings Dead

You mean condemning those who were condemned is condemnable?
elijah dead? good riddance.
^^ yupper ^^
  • WTF
  • 10-18-2019, 10:47 AM
Let us all pray Elijah death trickles up the political spectrum.

• WTF
  • 10-18-2019, 10:50 AM
People who disparage the dead are generally said to be sniveling cowards. True? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
It is no big deal....let them rejoice.

I know whose grave I'll be pissing on when he kicks the bucket...
It is no big deal....let them rejoice.

I know whose grave I'll be pissing on when he kicks the bucket... Originally Posted by WTF

Hillary Clinton?

Hillary Clinton?
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

no. he said "he". I gather he means Bill Clinton.
  • WTF
  • 10-19-2019, 09:57 AM
Hillary Clinton?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
no. he said "he". I gather he means Bill Clinton. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
no. he said "he". I gather he means Bill Clinton. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

no. he meant Trump. i meant Hillary Clinton because i'd piss on her grave. she hasn't got long anyway. Obama is a year younger than me so we'll have to see on that one.

BAHHAAAAAA
  • WTF
  • 10-21-2019, 09:21 AM
no. he meant Trump. i meant Hillary Clinton because i'd piss on her grave. she hasn't got long anyway. Obama is a year younger than me so we'll have to see on that one.

BAHHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Trump's grave is the one where the Russian Hookers are pissing!

BAHHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Why not piss on Hillary now? The line starts behind Tulsi Gabbard. Which would be a good place to be.
Why not piss on Hillary now? The line starts behind Tulsi Gabbard. Which would be a good place to be. Originally Posted by bambino

Sure! just need to get WTF to send those Russian hookers over to distract her security and it's a done deal!

BAHHAHHHAAAAAAA
Sure! just need to get WTF to send those Russian hookers over to distract her security and it's a done deal!

BAHHAHHHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hillary would want to let the Russian hookers piss on her first. As long as Uma can lick it up.
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2019, 06:41 AM