It's Time For Jeff Sessions To Go.

oh, he’s been caught.
The swamp is more of an ocean and one person right or wrong its going to drain it , with that said Yes he needs to go along with a lot of other Obstructionist
  • Tiny
  • 08-25-2018, 12:12 PM
Yes, Sessions needs to go. He's holding up criminal justice reform. More Americans are needlessly rotting in jail than in any other country because of him and his ilk. Democrats and Republicans like Chuck Grasley agree.

As to firing him because he didn't go after Hillary or he recused himself over Mueller, get over it. You sound like fans in the Roman Coliseum, cheering gladiators on while they knife and bang each other to death. You want politics to be a blood sport? For the USA to become like a banana republic so that one side or the other puts its opponents in jail,
simply because they're their opponents?

The Starr and Mueller investigations are colossal wastes of time and money. The ideas that the Clinton's killed anyone who got into their path and that Trump actively colluded with the Russians are wild conspiracy theories.
You just want a new AG so the rest of Washington can be just as crooked as the criminals in the Whitehouse. Jeff did the job the president you voted for hired him to do. Just because he won't be the yes man you want is no reason to fire him.

Yall are just nervous the leader of the crime family may get caught. Originally Posted by Trey
"...leader of the crime family may get caught." Would that be shrilLIARy or Slick Willy ??? She's already been caught mishandling highly classified materiel and violating other rules regarding having a home server without the proper security on it to prevent it from being hacked ( like it was by many foreign intelligence agencies ) And Willy got caught lying to Federal investigators over the bLewinsky affair. Wonder if he ever figured out what the definition of " IS " is ????
Pretty harsh, there, Rey Lengua. I’m pretty sure he was referring to Trump, and I agree with his assessment. This entire sordid affair resembles a Coppola gangster movie. But the trashy made for reality TV version.

And have you checked your signature line lately?
Pretty harsh, there, Rey Lengua. I’m pretty sure he was referring to Trump, and I agree with his assessment. This entire sordid affair resembles a Coppola gangster movie. But the trashy made for reality TV version.

And have you checked your signature line lately? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
how ironic i happen to be watching "The Godfather" right now?

hahahahahaa

And have you checked your signature line lately? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not harsh at all. Those are some of those " F-A-C-T-S " that you lying liberals seem to disregard or deny when they apply to one of YOUR heroes of the dumbascrap party. And as to my sig line, banging that RTM button must have gotten YOU the satisfaction of CENSORSHIP of other's speech, just like Joe Stalin, Mao and all of the other COMMUNIST HEROES that the LYING LIBERALS all hold up as " Dear Leaders " . I can't wait to be able to censor other peoples speech whenever their speech doesn't fit with any of my values or just whenever I decide what should be said.
Y’all have been warned multiple times, and now some of you are right on that mandatory vacation line...the future choices are up to you...
It must not be difficult to pass a states bar exam when you see all the idiots who do have law licenses such as all of our US attorneys and state attorney generals, not to mention all the shitheaded judges who sit on the benches in this country
It must not be difficult to pass a states bar exam when you see all the idiots who do have law licenses such as all of our US attorneys and state attorney generals, not to mention all the shitheaded judges who sit on the benches in this country Originally Posted by Stockinglover

after spending 6 years in law school.
Who spends six years in law school?

Senator John Blutarsky?

LMAO!

after spending 6 years in law school. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Just because someone went to school, doesn't mean they actually learned anything.
I’d like to know who spends 6 years in an American law school.

Clarification please.
Just because someone went to school, doesn't mean they actually learned anything. Originally Posted by garhkal

yeah, I know!
I’d like to know who spends 6 years in an American law school.

Clarification please. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

any lawyer worth his salt. it's what I heard from them.