Encounter: * * * * Thai Rita Kate is the Real Deal (w/ Pics and GIF's) !!! * * * *

I spoke with her directly today. She's still there. All's fine... Don't know who's starting this bullshit. I suggest we keep it off of here (this thread, this site...). Let's also stop hurting someone's livelihood with heresay...

If you want to comment to me - PM me...

A'Man Originally Posted by anandaman
Right you ARE!
I cannot understand why Haters do what they do, I believe that they are very insecure and a lot less than intelligent.

Rita is on my list.....
Which one of you FOCKERS managed to eF this place up so bad. Is closed, gone, history. Someone's wife went batshit crazy on the apartment management office including the police. Unbelievable Originally Posted by ThoreXile
A’man says not true. Where did this come from?
The answer is already here. Hater has posted untrue hate comments before.
Hey I don't know about "haters". There is some misinformation floating around specific to Rita. She's fine. She's still available at the same place she's always been.

A'Man
^^^+1
I wouldn’t believe thorexile. That fool loves to stir up the pot on any Asian info. It’s almost like he is another doodoo wolf alter ego. Check out how he would bait mikemendez in every thread mike would do in the spa section.
Why would I wanna stir up anything? Call and check dude. You have no idea what's going on.

I wouldn’t believe thorexile. That fool loves to stir up the pot on any Asian info. It’s almost like he is another doodoo wolf alter ego. Check out how he would bait mikemendez in every thread mike would do in the spa section. Originally Posted by frankocean187
Contact Rita directly and all is fine....

That means to contact her on P411 or a PM on this site or OH2..... or use her phone number.... if you've got it... I GUARANTEE IT....

ThoreeXile - PM me if you want, but let's stop talking on here...

A'Man
Originally Posted by The1Slayer
Thanks Slayer... Much appreciated!

A'Man
very nice
I saw Rita again today for a multi-hour session. Really fun and classy girl! She's at the same place she's always been. Just contact her directly and all's fine... Here's some great pics from her own postings...

A'Man