Message to the MODs and/or St.Christopher

I think is a serious time for you guys to re-evaluate what is allowed in this forum. This forum for lack of a better words has become a sad joke. Nothing posted here is ever taken seriously all you get is a bunch of name calling-nasty innuendos that are way off topic.

No other forum allows you to constantly call members out of their names- spew profanity and stay completely off topic of the original topic- even those who have premium access for the men's lounge or the Powder Room can't indulge in that type of behavior so why in the hell is it allowed to take place in only this forum?

It's the same calvary every damn day : LexusLover, I B Hankering, Rey Laguna, Dali Lama, R.M, LustyLad and a few others who obviously do nothing but stir up the Eccie political forum shit Pot- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WITH THIS BULL CRAP.

However, if you want to keep the status quo as is- I too will stop to low level and throw insults at people's mothers- which isn't against the rules. I offered 2 of my political buddies to add insight to political topics- they registered as guest members and quickly abandoned ship when they viewed the negative jabs and child like behaviors of the majority of members who post on this site.

It's basically time to blow this forum up- hell send a MOAB or push the re-start button because this place is becoming a freaking joke. No one here is serious about debating topics they are patiently waiting to spew nasty insults because one of you MODs thought it was a great idea to have a forum where grown men and women could throw nasty insults at each other without getting points. Please re-think this over!!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Oh, to hear the cries of " Unfair !, Unfair ! " from the lying, stolen valor POS Lubed Wide Ass first thing in the morning !!!! Keep showing YOUR lying liberal ways LUBE. Go cry over those "honey buckets " that YOU love to burn , " seArgent shitbutner " ! NOTHING that YOU post here is even REMOTELY true, ya lying, stolen valor, self-promoting POS.
Budman you have to remember who you are dealing with. Here is an example.
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...09&postcount=8 Originally Posted by R.M.
Oh show some gratitude he was trying to save you, lol.

Jim
Don't be ridiculous, Luke.

This will never happen. We're dealing with assholes who have no lives ...

If it's too rough in here for you, maybe you should consider political discussions in other cities forums here on ECCIE.

You won't see these fuckheads there.

Just a suggestion in the interest of your health.

Meanwhile, do you notice how none of these brilliant dipshits have ever posted a review about Princess YUGE Twat?

That's because she's a guy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Way to WK for YOUR ptotege assup ! Wrap YOUR lips around those dingleberries REAL GOOD now !
I think is a serious time for you guys to re-evaluate what is allowed in this forum. This forum for lack of a better words has become a sad joke. Nothing posted here is ever taken seriously all you get is a bunch of name calling-nasty innuendos that are way off topic.

No other forum allows you to constantly call members out of their names- spew profanity and stay completely off topic of the original topic- even those who have premium access for the men's lounge or the Powder Room can't indulge in that type of behavior so why in the hell is it allowed to take place in only this forum?

It's the same calvary every damn day : LexusLover, I B Hankering, Rey Laguna, Dali Lama, R.M, LustyLad and a few others who obviously do nothing but stir up the Eccie political forum shit Pot- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WITH THIS BULL CRAP.

However, if you want to keep the status quo as is- I too will stop to low level and throw insults at people's mothers- which isn't against the rules. I offered 2 of my political buddies to add insight to political topics- they registered as guest members and quickly abandoned ship when they viewed the negative jabs and child like behaviors of the majority of members who post on this site.

It's basically time to blow this forum up- hell send a MOAB or push the re-start button because this place is becoming a freaking joke. No one here is serious about debating topics they are patiently waiting to spew nasty insults because one of you MODs thought it was a great idea to have a forum where grown men and women could throw nasty insults at each other without getting points. Please re-think this over!!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Didn't you make a nasty comment about my dead father just last week? Yeah, that was you. I'm still hoping that you get cancer as well.
Ask yourself this - show me a political thread in this forum where It remained civil and no one resorted to name calling? I get it we have liberals and conservatives who post here and have opposing views but do we really need to act like immature assholes? If that's the current mindset of this country than we are truly in bad shape.
Look at my last 3 threads I posted excluding this one - each thread maybe one or two people actually stayed ok topic and responded to the topic the others just went immediately to spewing insults and innuendos that were way off topic. And you guys know I am not lying - this forum is a fucking joke. I applaud the very few members who stay on topic and don't use insults, but they are in the minority.
Rarely does any MOD respond to RTMs or even get involved when threads get hijacked.
To prove my point I randomly started insulting people's mother's not because I am an insensitive human, but to show what a joke this thread is that you can stoop so low and call out someone's mother whether they are dead or alive and not face any penalties. If you were to do that in any other forums the MODs will issue you points and send you on a vacation, but here you can get away with the bullshit and nothing happens. The political forum should be re-named the immature name calling joke of a forum. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
The only times that happens is when you and the other libs don't participate. More often than not, the name calling is started by a lib.
Don't be ridiculous, Luke.

This will never happen. We're dealing with assholes who have no lives ...

If it's too rough in here for you, maybe you should consider political discussions in other cities forums here on ECCIE.

You won't see these fuckheads there.

Just a suggestion in the interest of your health.

Meanwhile, do you notice how none of these brilliant dipshits have ever posted a review about Princess YUGE Twat?

That's because she's a guy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
this coming from the biggest dipshit, fuckhead in the forum and its hard to write a review about someone if haven't seen them

crybaby

threads like this is why everyone believes anything you say is a mouth full of bullshit, Retired Army Sergeant Major (E-9) SGM, you should take asswipes advice
  • jma9
  • 04-27-2017, 08:59 AM
Whining and crying! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Once again you prove to be a pussy...a big fat uneducated socially awkward pussy!
Didn't you make a nasty comment about my dead father just last week? Yeah, that was you. I'm still hoping that you get cancer as well. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yes I did scroll up I made that comment about your dad to prove how worthless and out of hand this forum has become that we can talk about people's parents dead or alive without any repurcussions. If I made those same comments in any other forum I would have been sent on vacation.
Unless the rules change I am going to make similar comments until the MODs decide to take this forum seriously.
Once again you prove to be a pussy...a big fat uneducated socially awkward pussy! Originally Posted by jma9
Did I tell you that your mother had a big fat pussy- it had a bad odor but she had a fat pussy.
  • R.M.
  • 04-27-2017, 09:19 AM
Oh, to hear the cries of " Unfair !, Unfair ! " from the lying, stolen valor POS Lubed Wide Ass first thing in the morning !!!! Keep showing YOUR lying liberal ways LUBE. Go cry over those "honey buckets " that YOU love to burn , " seArgent shitbutner " ! NOTHING that YOU post here is even REMOTELY true, ya lying, stolen valor, self-promoting POS. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Dumb ass still do NOT know what "Honey Buckets" mean. Big sign he didn't serve in what the Army ? P.freaknS. Fat Bastard you have no one but yourself to blame for what you get. So do not get that twisted.
  • jma9
  • 04-27-2017, 09:21 AM
Did I tell you that your mother had a big fat pussy- it had a bad odor but she had a fat pussy. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Her pussy isn't fat BUT compared to you, I bet all pussy is fat. Now the smell!!! Yikes, sometimes we had to open a window!!!

However, you're still a pussy that claimed to be a mafia strong arm prior to serving in the army, which you never did either of those. The only thing anybody believes what you've said about yourself is that you're a fat ass...
I think is a serious time for you guys to re-evaluate what is allowed in this forum. This forum for lack of a better words has become a sad joke....

It's basically time to blow this forum up... Please re-think this over!!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Awww, fuck! Not again!

What a pathetic attention whore you are, Puke WhinyAss!

As your favorite provider likes to put it:

Some tards will never learn. Originally Posted by R.M.

Already asked and answered, tard.

The ONLY guidelines that need to be followed in this forum are the ones in the link below...

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...87&postcount=1

All of you tards can go back to calling each other childish names over your political, religious, and whatever the fuck else differences that you have with each other

If it's not a violation of the forum rules in the link above, please don't RTM it, it will most likely be ignored.

Having said that, if you even so much as attempt to "walk the line" on any of guidelines specifically for this forum, that will NOT be ignored Originally Posted by DickEmDown

Of course, maybe if you ask them nicely whether alcohol is an "illicit drug" you will get the attention you crave from the mods...
Dumb ass still do NOT know what "Honey Buckets" mean. Big sign he didn't serve in what the Army ? P.freaknS. Fat Bastard you have no one but yourself to blame for what you get. So do not get that twisted. Originally Posted by R.M.
You didn't know that FDR served more than 2 terms which is something my grandson knows and he's in the 6th grade. You are 50 years old proves that you failed miserably in school. You are white trailer park trash - go post another thread from a fake news site CUNT. Maybe you can find out who died again - everyone knows you are not a conservative - didn't you once say that you watched Bill Maher many times ? He's a fucking left wing liberal why were you watching him cunt ?
Of course, maybe if you ask them nicely whether alcohol is an "illicit drug" you will get the attention you crave from the mods... Originally Posted by lustylad
Since he talked about addressing St. Chris, perhaps he would do well to pull a tactic from Manmuncher's playbook and call him a "slimy hypocrite," like this:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1059386256&postcount=1

That's sure to get one's concerns a fair hearing!