When looking fo new provider

For a "low volume" provider (2-a-day):
365 days per year x 2 per day - weekends off (52 weeks per year x 2 WE days) 104= 730 - 104 = helluva lot more than 365 as referenced above even with excluding a few more days for the holidays.

Imagine the "high volume" fems.

For me this is NOT a turn-off. And, we damn sure better not dream about judging anyone. Preferences are up to you OP. After all, this is 'fantasy' land. Feel free even for the lady with say 5 reviews to imagine you're the only guy. Or, that you're such a stud, you tore that shit up! But, if you ever do the math, your little fantasy bubble will be bursted (is that even a word?). Popped!

I can only be with experienced freaks. Gotta be both and GFE/PSE or damn sure near. I don't have patience for a newbie per se. But, I love it when trying something new together too!

It's your fantasy, live it the way you like! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
+1 mijo

Preach!!!! Let the Church say..... AMEN
+1 mijo

Preach!!!! Let the Church say..... AMEN Originally Posted by Redd Rozay
You know I wasn't going to say anything, but I was getting that Benny Hinn thing coming from Migo as well! LOL
Ybut I was getting that Benny Hinn thing Originally Posted by Still Looking
Better to have that Benny Hill thing, lol.
Better to have that Benny Hill thing, lol. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I MAY resemble that remark! LOL
http://www.bennyhinn.org/default.cfm

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

Mijo, I can already see you preaching in front of thousands of hookers and having them come up on stage one by one as you knock them off their clear hooker shoes. They fall to the ground (Assisted by Mods of course!) and start shaking violently and screaming I'm healed! And the crowd yells "AMEN!"
...that's more your pull. You're the one with all the chicks drooling and flirting. I'm much too deranged...scare them off, I MAY.

edit:

Mijo, I can already see you preaching in front of thousands of hookers and having them come up on stage one by one as you knock them off their clear hooker shoes. They fall to the ground (Assisted by Mods of course!) and start shaking violently and screaming I'm healed! And the crowd yells "AMEN!" Originally Posted by Still Looking
You realize there's more than one board. Most girls who have been in this industry more than a year have 100+ reviews total. Just sayin'...
Can someone give me an answer on why some girls that have been around eccie for a while and no reviews, then they want to tell you they are all on TER? I won't mention any name but you can ask me in private message.
There are alot of other sites that are older than ECCIE so they might have been reviewed before ECCIE existed. Plus ECCIE isn't the biggest site for alot of markets so that could be why their reviews would be on TER.

Can someone give me an answer on why some girls that have been around eccie for a while and no reviews, then they want to tell you they are all on TER? I won't mention any name but you can ask me in private message. Originally Posted by hobby hound
TER casts a broader net, I have a majority of my reviews on TER because that was the "go to" place for reviews in DC. I am happy that ECCIE is rising to popularity and that more providers are joining here because TER is getting crazy but it's hard not to be a member just because there are so many visitors to the site.
Can someone give me an answer on why some girls that have been around eccie for a while and no reviews, then they want to tell you they are all on TER? I won't mention any name but you can ask me in private message. Originally Posted by hobby hound
Well, look where the provider's primary location is and consider that site caters mostly to Texas.
Well I guess it's time for me to start panhandling for reviews then....
You realize there's more than one board. Most girls who have been in this industry more than a year have 100+ reviews total. Just sayin'... Originally Posted by Shayla
We all know that some reviews are fabricated. I feel that ECCIE has the most credibility comparatively speaking. Just my opinion. I know for a fact providers write their own reviews on these other sites. When they try that here they usually get blasted. Hell even BP girls claim to have reviews. Embellishment, now that’s a whole other story.

Ter & Eros..... what ever! You want me to place an ad for you with pictures and 10 reviews? I can do that tomorrow if you like? You do ask an interesting question? I've noticed ladies hit the WW and have 10 reviews in less than a month. I have seen recently a touring San Diego provider advertise here and on BP and only have 2 reviews that were almost a year old. Yet she has 30+ reviews on Ter?

Here is her show case:

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=17706

There are alot of other sites that are older than ECCIE so they might have been reviewed before ECCIE existed. Plus ECCIE isn't the biggest site for alot of markets so that could be why their reviews would be on TER.

Good point CG. BP is the only venue in some markets.

Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
The search button is your friend when deciding to chart uncharted territory find a new provider. Reviews from Seasoned hobbyist are very helpful.
Well I guess it's time for me to start panhandling for reviews then.... Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
SO TJ can you answer HH's question? How is it you only have two reviews? Do you have a NO REVIEW policy? I would think a provider of your caliber would have countless excellent reviews! Perhaps you can help solve the mystery for some of us!

Respectfully,

Jeff Fucksworthy