Ever Fallen For Your Provider Or Client ?

WOW.... Did I just read that correctly... Woman you can't drop a bomb like that and then just leave it at that lol....
That’s BS Ava. I would have responded, "I wasn't a provider till you took me up on my ad!" I was just a silly girl trying something new.

See take Mr. Asshole and his money out of the equation and your just a gal with nothing to do!

(I don't like the word Whore! Sorry! That word is reserved for ladies in the civie word that wrecklessly fuck every guy they meet without compensation) Originally Posted by Still Looking

THEY were the ones to use the word whore.
THEY were the ones to use the word whore. Originally Posted by alluringava
You can use any word you want my dear! But I just don't use that word. SL ethics 101

1) I refuse to participate or patronize in any thread that is raciest.
2) I refuse to call a lady a whore
3) I refuse to judge someone based on their hobby preferences

As you can see it’s a three step program!
It always ends badly or it wouldn't end! Originally Posted by Still Looking
True enough... I want to say that it will never happen again but it probably will lol. Just not for a while. My hobby friends have exceeded my "RL" friends at this point.
True enough... I want to say that it will never happen again but it probably will lol. Just not for a while. My hobby friends have exceeded my "RL" friends at this point. Originally Posted by Shayla
Burk told me I need to stay in touch with the civie world! I don't even notice the civie world anymore. It’s a distant memory! I just live in the hobby world. While completely fantasy, it sure feels real! And it feels good too I might add! LOL

Sure, but only a little.
Burk told me I need to stay in touch with the civie world! I don't even notice the civie world anymore. It’s a distant memory! I just live in the hobby world. While completely fantasy, it sure feels real! And it feels good too I might add! LOL
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Burk is right... lol.
  • Gucci
  • 12-26-2011, 02:21 PM
I know exactly what skylar means, being a hobbyist I'm spending 250 to 500 at a time, but being a boyfriend it means weekend shopping sprees at Saks and Vicky Secrets at $2,000-$3,000 a pop, so keeping it professional will save you money :-)
Burk is right... lol. Originally Posted by Shayla
But so am I.
Currently dating a guy in the hobby and ....he has never been a "client". I won't go into it. It's going great! Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Does he know you provide?
Does he know you provide? Originally Posted by empire_song
He's in the hobby... I'm sure he does. But I'll let her answer.
Just wanted to know if anyone has ever fallen for their provider or client, and if it did happen what did you do ? Originally Posted by Gucci
Its a very easy thing to do. Bore at home w crap sex. Meet this extremely attractive girl dress up to die for, who does exactly what you want, says the right thing. Do you work out? Your just the right size for me, I love the taste of your cum etc etc

Off course clients fall over all the time! They are human!

Having said that there are for sure 100% genuine relationship that that started from this industry but there are a lot more failed relationships Im sure.

Yes there must be providers that occasionally met a guy that they actually quite like. For them its difficult I'm sure as well
Yes there must be providers that occasionally met a guy that they actually quite like. For them its difficult I'm sure as well Originally Posted by empire_song
It is difficult. I quit doing this when I did "found" someone. I don't know how some of them make it work but they do.
You can use any word you want my dear! But I just don't use that word. SL ethics 101

1) I refuse to participate or patronize in any thread that is raciest.
2) I refuse to call a lady a whore
3) I refuse to judge someone based on their hobby preferences

As you can see it’s a three step program! Originally Posted by Still Looking

SL, have you copied mijo ethics 101? ijs, you and I see eye-to-eye. You and I could own Houston (if you moved your ass here of course). Even BETTA, if Shayla, London and Z would move here too, we would really own this town . Ever considered?

(SL, I used to envy your avatar. Hence, my message to my deranged self: "ENVY is an Evil Companion(indeed)". Now, I've got a much BETTA avatar than yours-BITCH. It's none other than the 'late' London Rayne. And, my message is so on point (see my latest review): "Mr.Rayne (London's Bitch"))...Jealous now? Envious?

OP to your Q: Hell NO! Do you really think that any and all in here would be here if that SHIT worked out. All responding are pre-emptively telling you 'NO' or other's are consistently telling you 'it ended BADLY'. I know you are a FUCKTARD like the rest of us...but don't be a FUCKTARDIOT. Cool.
edit: Ooooops indeed. Oh Shit, OP you're a fem? Sorry to approach you so harshly. Couldn't tell by your avatar. I am the FUCKTARDiot indeed. The rest stands...but do as you like. Hell, what Male can tell a Female what to do and she listen??? I should just delete my input, but I won't...SL bring your ass to Houston...Let's Rock this place!