kiss that follows, along with the sexy music and candles going in the back
ground...and after sitting and sipping on some wine and taking the time to
do some flirtatious touching and talking, then we will be ready to move to the
other room and do some serious exploring... it is much better to hold on to it
and have one big major exposion, than a bunch of little ones....now I do offer
MSOG,but trust me when I say I will drain you from just our four play and our
hot sexy sensual sex, you may think you can go another round but he never
comes back up to play....haha....and if I do get him back up, then we will have
some more fun......so for me, I like giving the FULL GFE EXPERIENCE....
and CG, I have read your sig line......

CG
Romantic & Sensuous Session: Friendly Attitude and SEXY physical erotic pleasure and more of an intimate and sensual G.F.E. Ultimiate illusion of passion. DFK, PASSION & MSOG. Candelight, music, sexy LACE thigh highs with flirty dirty friendly talk. (NO text messages please) I love getting PM's, VM's, & Emails ANYTIME. Hope to See you in Chat Room.
The whole key to this discussion is that MSOG or no MSOG shouldn't even be a topic of discussion. You are paying for a lady's TIME, and TIME alone. What you do is that time is a matter of 2 consenting adults, isn't that what we always say? If I pay for an hour, I know what you rate is and I want to play scrabble for the full hour, the by damn we should play scrabble and since I am paying for TIME, the girl should be happy that I chose her to play scrabble with. Originally Posted by travelling_man
that may be pretty true from our point of view, but it really is the woman's choice as to what really happens when the two meet. and if she starts to end the meeting soon after lil delites has enjoyed his encounter and there is lots of time left in the appt, she sure wont get a re-visit from me.

But if I am so excited about the though of being able to have carnal relations with an incredibly beautiful and my excitement causes me to pop 15 minutes into the session I am going to be highly upset if I'm told that I'm done and we can't go any more. Girls that have this policy - please answer a question for me. How is it better if a guy pounds away on you like a jackhammer and then pops 59 minutes into the session vs a guy that pops early, enjoys some conversation and mutual body exploration while working up for a 2nd pop late in the hour? Originally Posted by travelling_man
seriously, you have to ask that question?? think about it from her point of view - and substitute yourself in her position. which would you want??
seriously, you have to ask that question??
well I am all about the quality of time that I give my client...I guess I am what you call ole school...and your needs and wants come first....I love from the minute you walked in that you are so mesmerized by me and how I am dressed in my sexy lingurie with the thigh highs and heels, and the soft kiss that follows, along with the sexy music and candles going in the back ground... and after sitting and sipping on some wine and taking the time to do some flirtatious touching and talking, then we will be ready to move to the other room and do some serious exploring...now I do off MSOG, but trust me when I say I will drain you from just our four play and our hot sexy sensual sex, you may think you can go another round but he never comes back up to play....

haha....and if I do get him back up, then we will have some more fun...... so I like giving the FULL GFE EXPERIENCE....
Romantic & Sensuous Session: Friendly Attitude and SEXY physical erotic pleasure and more of an intimate and sensual G.F.E. Ultimiate illusion of passion. DFK, PASSION & MSOG. Candelight, music, sexy LACE thigh highs with flirty dirty friendly talk. (NO text messages please) I love getting PM's, VM's, & Emails ANYTIME. Hope to See you in Chat Room. Originally Posted by fawn
to all readers, pay close attention to what my dearest fawn pens [or is it pixels?]. that to me is the FULL GFE EXPERIENCE.... and i have been fortunate enough to enjoy it many times w/her.

.....you may think you can go another round but he never comes back up to play.....
that's not what you told me!! he he he he he
I have known gentlemen that could pop once and gentlemen that could pop 3 or 4 times. I have no problem with either...your hour is just that, YOUR hour!

If you ARE a multi pop guy, I hope that you will let me know early on. I offer a wonderful massage and that is how I usually start my sessions off.

If you want something different, just let me know. I CERTAINLY have no problem with loving and cuddling before, during or AFTER your massage. Geez, I have even been known to eliminate the massage part altogether! It's all about what you want to do with your time darlin'!

If it's not something you feel comfortable talking about, drop me a note describing what you DO like. It gets me very excited to read about it and then ANTICIPATE it! WOOHOO!
MSOG or Full Experience? Why not have both? I'm very much a proponent of it being your time, you booked it, you gifted for it, and yes I've played upwards (a game like scrabble) with someone who wished to do so, lol. Then again, I've spent that time going to a party with someone, or a multitude of other activities. My ideal is meeting you at the door, we kiss, whether softly or deeply, up to you. Then move more into the room where you can appreciate the lingerie I've donned just for you. More kissing, touching, etc. as our desires move us. After you've popped, I like to snuggle, gently stroking as we chat. If it moves you to pop again, GREAT! But it's your time, we can do with it almost anything you wish. Kisses, Lace
seriously, you have to ask that question?? think about it from her point of view - and substitute yourself in her position. which would you want??
seriously, you have to ask that question?? Originally Posted by pmdelites
I'm not sure if you were being serious or rhetorical and I'm not sure what you were trying to insinuate ....so I'll answer anyway. If I were the girl I'd want the guy that goes 2 pops with a break in the middle to rest and recharge vs the guy that only goes 1 pop but takes 59 minutes to get it. But many girls aren't that way. Based on their ads and their pricing they prefer the one pop guy rather than a 2 pop guy even though the 2 pop guy might be a much easier and preferrable client.
Fawn and VNURSE put it best and is my definition of a TRUE GFE experience....

Travelling Man, I do agree with your comments regarding paying for a ladies time and believe that is more along the lines of what I mean in this thread. When I think of a GFE experience I think of all the Foreplay aspects BCD. I guess it's that I have had a few instances where GFE was until that 1st pop, then there was nothing afterward regardless of the time left. It was more of an awkward encounter and I just end up leaving. I guess in this hobby you will find some of those providers, its all part of the journey.

But I do want to thank those providers that offer exceptional company :-) it's why I don't think I could ever leave the Hobby
I think I"m about to pop just reading some of these responses!
MSOG or a single pop makes no difference to me......I just want you to have the time of your life! As I have gotten "seasoned", I have learned the true meaning of companionship! It's not all about the race, it's all about how many pit stops you have!
well I am all about the quality of time that I give my client...I guess I am
what you call ole school...and your needs and wants come first....I love
from the minute you walked in that you are so mesmerized by me and how
I am dressed in my sexy lingurie with the thigh highs and heels, and the soft
kiss that follows, along with the sexy music and candles going in the back
ground...and after sitting and sipping on some wine and taking the time to
do some flirtatious touching and talking, then we will be ready to move to the
other room and do some serious exploring... it is much better to hold on to it
and have one big major exposion, than a bunch of little ones....now I do offer
MSOG,but trust me when I say I will drain you from just our four play and our
hot sexy sensual sex, you may think you can go another round but he never
comes back up to play....haha....and if I do get him back up, then we will have
some more fun......so for me, I like giving the FULL GFE EXPERIENCE....
and CG, I have read your sig line......

CG
Romantic & Sensuous Session: Friendly Attitude and SEXY physical erotic pleasure and more of an intimate and sensual G.F.E. Ultimiate illusion of passion. DFK, PASSION & MSOG. Candelight, music, sexy LACE thigh highs with flirty dirty friendly talk. (NO text messages please) I love getting PM's, VM's, & Emails ANYTIME. Hope to See you in Chat Room. Originally Posted by fawn
I can tell that you have read it and from your comments sweetie, you are a very Romantic & Sensuous Woman. (if i didn't know any better, i would think that was an invite) You describe what i am looking for to a T. BTW, I love your Avatar & your smile's in this Pic. (i wonder if she noticed the (s) at the end of smile?) wink

CG

I offer MSOG especially because of my 2hr Special, but very seldom does it ever happen!

I think you guys are alllllllll talk about msog really........lol

I'm always up for a challenge!
I agree 100% with lancensatin. I don't know about other guys but 1 hr is enough time for me to have the full experience and a 2nd pop as well. Ok, I admit I'm bit of a quick shooter. But I could never understand why most providers are very reluctant to offer a 2nd pop even if the first one happens fairly early. After all they should be flattered they are hot enough to make the guy pop twice within an hour.
Honest answer, but just my opinion:

Although I am young, I'm probably more experienced in this than most providers my age. I've gone from non-GFE to GFE, from no MSOG to MSOG. I've been a clock watcher( I used to work for an agency) and now I like to take my time and usually go at least a few minutes over the hour. I am now and plan to remain, a laid back GFE provider that allows MSOG if you are willing and able and is bad about forgetting we're on the clock, so please remind me when time is up

Over time I've learned more about myself and what I prefer than what Hobbyests prefer, because it's always obvious what the client would like, it just took me a little while to realize that I really do enjoy being able to relax, talk, touch, and get to know the other person and then slowly flow into the rest of the experience...which can be MSOG or just one exquisite explosion...it's all up to you and it's all about the experience. I'd rather spend an hour with you that involves both our minds and our bodies versus spending an hour trying to get in an many pops as humanly possible. I'm an intelligent person and enjoy hearing and exchanging life experiences, i.e. world travel (I've never been anywhere outside the U.S.), or general interests like music or books or even hearing about your career or whatever you like, But I think part of GFE is getting to know the actual person your spending time with, not just a rat race to see if you can go 5 times in one hour.

I do prefer Hobbyests that can go twice with a break in between versus the ones that spend the entire hour just trying to get one, although I am a patient person and understand that our bodies don't always cooperate the way we want them to, so I can usually deal with either situation gracefully.

Mia.
Pop pop pop pop pop. Sometimes people complain about the noise it creates when I do it, but I say if you can't pop loudly, you may as well not pop at all. POP POP POP POP! I don't see how anyone can stop after just one pop! I'm insatiable; I like to keep it popping until it goes completely flat.

...Wait, y'all are talking about bubble wrap, right?
When I am with the right provider on a 90 minute session, 5 pops is possible and I try to give her just as many in return. Enjoyment should be shared equally if you want to have a great time.