unremarkable and forgettable inauguration speech

well Washington was peaceful

and if an antifa shits in portland and seatlle and no one reports it...did it happen?
No.
Senility NOW
the truth of the matter is

America is being ripped apart by the lies of and the double standards of the media and the dimocrats (same thing)

its easy to see

and biden's speech was infused with that mix

how is it possible for people to be so unaware
An unremarkable and forgettable inauguration speech leading into an unremarkable and forgettable presidency .....
the truth of the matter is

America is being ripped apart by the lies of and the double standards of the media and the dimocrats (same thing)

its easy to see

and biden's speech was infused with that mix

how is it possible for people to be so unaware Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Kinda like how millions of idiots believed Trump somehow won the election. Even after over 3 million more people voted for Clinton and over 7 million more voted for Biden.

Then Some of those same stupid people believed that the election was stolen by nefarious forces around the world.

Then some more of those stupid fools believed the courts would overturn the election.

Then a group of the dumbest and most ignorant idiots attacked the Capitol when congress wouldn’t overturn the election.

I get what you’re saying. There are some really dumb stupid idiots, even that post on here. Some might have even been quoted by me in the not so distant past.
You will never convince Trump supporters, on this forum or elsewhere, that anything surrounding Biden is positive. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

They all have BDS
Careful Mole. Chicken Little's gonna get jealous you coining up acronyms on his turf. You gonna have to kick something back to him.
I will have to come up with some acronyms because then I can insult people and claim I’m not.
I will have to come up with some acronyms because then I can insult people and claim I’m not. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I googled up DPST once and found out it meant "double pole single throw," a type of light switch. It took me months before I realized Chicken Little wasn't an electrician.
bidens spit speech was nothing more than fear mongering race baiting and divisive! Not to mention portraying the victim mentality!

fuck dementia joe
Yeah WD. You're an expert on portraying the victim mentality.
Yeah WD. You're an expert on portraying the victim mentality. Originally Posted by Lapdog
nan nan neh boo boo

I googled up DPST once and found out it meant "double pole single throw," a type of light switch. It took me months before I realized Chicken Little wasn't an electrician. Originally Posted by Lapdog

Originally Posted by matchingmole

...and all this time...Hey! I think that light switch has BDS in its BVDs.