The World Prefers Chinese over Africans

I don't see how naming a flu for where it cam from a racist thing

LOL I'm waiting for one to be called New York Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
It is in the tone, the setting, the intent - things like that.

It is disrespect. Originally Posted by I Love Freedom
New York is a venereal disease.
  • Kay_B
  • 02-01-2021, 01:08 AM
It is well known to be racist to call Covid-19 the China virus.

However, people freely refer to the new strain of Covid-19 as the South African virus/strain. I think it is symbolic of how the world respects the light skinned Asians and hates the dark skinned Africans.

It is fucking bullshit if you ask me. The African nations should demand that anyone calling the new strain the South African strain must deposit funds into the World Bank for the benefit of Africa. Originally Posted by I Love Freedom
It seems to me that this difference in attitude is due to historical factors (I mean the times of slavery) and the difference in the level of economic development. Nevertheless, China today is one of the leaders in the production of appliances, household goods and much more. Everyone in the house has things made in China.
It seems to me that this difference in attitude is due to historical factors (I mean the times of slavery) and the difference in the level of economic development. Nevertheless, China today is one of the leaders in the production of appliances, household goods and much more. Everyone in the house has things made in China. Originally Posted by Kay_B
Then it sounds like they're not "oppressed" and take an insult to the chin like a big boy.

Fuck the CCP and their Kung Flu
It is well known to be racist to call Covid-19 the China virus.

However, people freely refer to the new strain of Covid-19 as the South African virus/strain. I think it is symbolic of how the world respects the light skinned Asians and hates the dark skinned Africans.

It is fucking bullshit if you ask me. The African nations should demand that anyone calling the new strain the South African strain must deposit funds into the World Bank for the benefit of Africa. Originally Posted by I Love Freedom
Well in all fairness, I've never met a nice South African.

But now that you bring it up, we have to come up with clever names for it like we did with "Kung Flu", "Winnie the Flu", Flu Manchu, etc.

Shaka ZuFlu?
6-Feet-Apartheid?
Washyor Handelas?
africa cant catch a break

its not just a variant of the Wuhan virus they get pegged with

ebola is named for the ebola river in Africa.....not a peep about racism

hell even ebola is a French corruption of the river's local tribal name - legbala

its priceless, the idiotic attempt at setting president trump up at one of the Wuhan virus press conferences

the media had to have conspired to have an Asian woman reporter act offended at the "racist" trump for saying china virus, trump never lost a beat

right there he made me proud

if someone has a clip its worth posting
  • oeb11
  • 02-01-2021, 07:33 AM
Comrade Xi and teh ccp knowingly mis-managed teh Wuhan virus outbreak - and sent it on airplanes teh world over to disrupt their enemies economies .
A brilliant idea - which worked very well for teh ccp.

The DPST/ccp party is just a stooge for Comrade Xi - and blames Trump for manufacturing the Wuhan virus in his secret lab in teh White house - and foisting it upon teh Wuhan area and teh regime of the glorious leader Comrade Xi!

And me using that terminology - and exposing the facts of teh wuhan virus outbreak - is labelled 'minority identity politics" by screaming, howling, indoctrinated , marxist DPST/ccp minions.
Well in all fairness, I've never met a nice South African.

But now that you bring it up, we have to come up with clever names for it like we did with "Kung Flu", "Winnie the Flu", Flu Manchu, etc.

Shaka ZuFlu?
6-Feet-Apartheid?
Washyor Handelas? Originally Posted by GastonGlock
winnie the flu?

c'mon man lol
What talking about is covid-20.sa or covid-20.en or covid-20.bal or covid-20.jap china is still on covid-19 from what let world know. American say the vaccine is one size fit all, however there strain all the world now as virus mutations, there many strains I noticed said strain!!! "South African virus/strain." The virus could been in america for a few years and the Chinese just notice it at end of 2019 and started with counting dead people first there for increase death tow.

The virus is mutating, there for when someone says strains there talking about a Pacific mutation of the virus what scare the world a year ago. It generally referred to the area as found first.

It seem all post just some dome does anyone research before just posting.
Amerkia last china first is Beijing bobs position
winnie the flu?

c'mon man lol Originally Posted by winn dixie
It was one of my favorites

For the South African one, I'm going with 6-Feet-Apartheid for now.
Remember. For just a few cents a day you can support a person in africa to be able to eat and have clean water!
Asians were slaves long before Africans. Both practices are dinosaurs and the celebration of either's history at the cost of white or any other color's oppression is ridiculous.
It is a fact the virus came from China. The China virus is correct.
Chinese wuhan virus
  • WTF
  • 02-01-2021, 12:39 PM
Who gives a fuc what it is called?

Trump was praising China when it first came out and was bragging about how he had contained it and that it would be gone soon.

Should call it "Trump lyingfuc"
Who gives a fuc what it is called?

Trump was praising China when it first came out and was bragging about how he had contained it and that it would be gone soon.

Should call it "Trump lyingfuc" Originally Posted by WTF
Severe tds!!!!!!!!!!

4-pack charmin