Which Republican Will Ultimately Get The Honor To Lose To Hillary?

• WTF
  • 06-23-2015, 03:35 PM
This is a perfect example of what I am talking about. There is not 1 American voter in 100 who has any idea what you are talking about. Originally Posted by timpage
Exactly....our righties do not understand that this is a fight for about 10 states with Fl , Ohio and Colorado and Virginia being at the forefront.

I'm not voting for her but that is because of her Iraq vote. The Clinton foundation is really sleazy but fuck....what part of politics isn't. Any of these righties think that the hundreds of millions Jeb is getting won't be paid back in political favor should he get elected. Our political fund raising is corrupted.
I don't think Hillary will win. In fact I think it will be a landslide for the republicans. Originally Posted by Budman
That's because you think elections are decided by voters. If voting made a difference it would be illegal.
Hilly’s secret plan may fail – that is to promise any dem competitor a job on the board of the clintonfoundation, if she’s elected. You know, like Obama offered Biden a choice of VP or Secy of State and Hilly got the leftovers. Her campaign and tactics are right out of the Obama playbook. Try to look good, keep the spouse quiet and don’t say anything that can be used against you in a court of law or a debate. Once you’re in office, fuckem.
Again, what "Obama scandals" would those be? You guys watch and listen to way too much RWW media and you begin to accept things as fact that just aren't because you never hear anything else. Rush Slimebaugh, Drudge and Deadbart saying over and over again that a scandal exists does not a scandal make.....

You and the rest of the wingers on here accept as fact every single disparaging remark that is uttered or published about either Clinton without regard for whether there is any truth behind it. And, most of it is so petty and stupid that the general public, including middle-ground voters, pay no attention to it. Originally Posted by timpage

This is exactly what I'm talking about. In your mind the IRS scandal is only made up by the republicans. The lying to get obamacare passed is only made up by republicans and even if true it was done because "they" know what's best for you. The lack of transparency in this administration is pathetic even though that is one of his campaign promises. The Benghazi scandal is only made up by republicans. No evidence is the cry from the left but the fact that the bitch has withheld who knows how many emails is only a republican conspiracy. You and the left will go to any length to defend her and this administration. This will come back on the fucking bitch.
So 35k emails wasn't enough? The fact is that there's nothing she could do to satisfy the rights' need for blood. And they continue to be disingenuous about benghazi while Iraq gets a pass. Until you deal with Bush, I don't feel she owes you shit on benghazi.
So 35k emails wasn't enough? The fact is that there's nothing she could do to satisfy the rights' need for blood. And they continue to be disingenuous about benghazi while Iraq gets a pass. Until you deal with Bush, I don't feel she owes you shit on benghazi. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's the problem with you and the left. If 35,000 emails is all of the emails then yes she has supplied enough. We know that isn't the case. The other thing is she is deciding which emails are given. Kind like the fox guarding the hen house. She needs to turn over the server and all of the emails. Not a hand selected number. You act like because she handed over 35,000 then she is free and clear. 35,000 out of how many?
Hilly’s secret plan may fail – that is to promise any dem competitor a job on the board of the clintonfoundation, if she’s elected. You know, like Obama offered Biden a choice of VP or Secy of State and Hilly got the leftovers. Her campaign and tactics are right out of the Obama playbook. Try to look good, keep the spouse quiet and don’t say anything that can be used against you in a court of law or a debate. Once you’re in office, fuckem. Originally Posted by Sickpuppy
Not true. A "search committee" headed by Caroline Kennedy chose Biden.
This is exactly what I'm talking about. In your mind the IRS scandal is only made up by the republicans. The lying to get obamacare passed is only made up by republicans and even if true it was done because "they" know what's best for you. The lack of transparency in this administration is pathetic even though that is one of his campaign promises. The Benghazi scandal is only made up by republicans. No evidence is the cry from the left but the fact that the bitch has withheld who knows how many emails is only a republican conspiracy. You and the left will go to any length to defend her and this administration. This will come back on the fucking bitch. Originally Posted by Budman
Lying to get legislation passed is a scandal? You cannot be serious. You've heard the term "making sausage" as that applies to legislation?

You deciding there hasn't been enough "Transparency" is a scandal?

The fact that a bunch of psycho religious zealots decided to burn down an American embassy and some innocent folks were killed is a scandal?

And, I won't go to any length to defend her or the administration. Defend them against what? The fantasies you and your side make up in an attempt to gain an ideological advantage?

You're on Pluto.
That's the problem with you and the left. If 35,000 emails is all of the emails then yes she has supplied enough. We know that isn't the case. The other thing is she is deciding which emails are given. Kind like the fox guarding the hen house. She needs to turn over the server and all of the emails. Not a hand selected number. You act like because she handed over 35,000 then she is free and clear. 35,000 out of how many? Originally Posted by Budman
Why? Why does she need to turn them over? For what fucking reason? Because you and Darrell Issa think so?

You idiots have been poking around looking for something remotely scandalous in relation to this for years....and, you have a big sack of dry dog shit. Nothing. Give...it....up. There is no scandal. Again, as I have said a half dozen times on here....mistakes were made. Things could have been done differently. But, WHAT FUCKING SCANDAL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?1?
Why? Why does she need to turn them over? For what fucking reason? Because you and Darrell Issa think so?

You idiots have been poking around looking for something remotely scandalous in relation to this for years....and, you have a big sack of dry dog shit. Nothing. Give...it....up. There is no scandal. Again, as I have said a half dozen times on here....mistakes were made. Things could have been done differently. But, WHAT FUCKING SCANDAL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?1?
Originally Posted by timpage
Hildabeast was a fuckin' salaried government employee, Little Timmy-tard. As such, Hildabeast was 100% accountable to the American citizens who paid her fuckin' salary, you dim-witted lib-retard: it's the fuckin' law!
IBIdiot trying to wrap his tiny little pointed head around the fact that Hillary is gonna be POTUS.

But he won't bet she won't... In fact, IBIdiot... Wanna make a little fucking bet?

You idiots have been poking around looking for something remotely scandalous in relation to this for years....and, you have a big sack of dry dog shit. Nothing. Give...it....up. There is no scandal. Again, as I have said a half dozen times on here....mistakes were made. Things could have been done differently. But, WHAT FUCKING SCANDAL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?1? Originally Posted by timpage
Maybe no scandal. But she is a fuck up and has always been. As president she'll continue to be a fuck up. In fact all the candidates are probably fuck ups, but Hillary has a proven track record. The only talent she really has is the art of deception, and liberals are her audience and they are the only ones she addresses.

Jim
A "search committee" headed by Caroline Kennedy chose Biden. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Turdy, is that anything like The Wilted Shrub forming "a search committee headed by" Darth Cheney that eventually chose ... yep, you guessed it ... Darth Cheney?

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/20...cheney-vp-vet/
  • DSK
  • 06-24-2015, 05:46 AM
I'm thinking Jeb. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The inevitability of Jeb and Hillary, and Hillary winning, makes it now so obvious we the voters are being manipulated and can't do a damn thing about it should make us consider a peaceful revolution.
The inevitability of Jeb and Hillary, and Hillary winning, makes it now so obvious we the voters are being manipulated and can't do a damn thing about it should make us consider a peaceful revolution. Originally Posted by DSK
Better yet, you could defect to Israel again.

If you kiss his/her ass, perhaps your "significant other" will let you stay this time.

Just sayin'