Anyone tried injaculating?

Moved to correct forum
Fuck shitbird wings.....

This baby got WHIM!!!
Agree....then when ya take a leak ya piss it all out anyway...... Originally Posted by Celso
Or it dribbles out later leaving a stain on your pants when you're out in public LOL
Hate when that happens.....
I'm seriously considering using the term "Injaculate" in all my future reviews.
I see nobody does this. I didn't mention that the main purpose to injaculating is a longer orgasm. Not much longer, but it is supposed to be double. And there are two ways to do it - the first takes lots of muscle control, and most likely a year of practice. (By the way, there is an analogous exercise for women, which will cause the period to lessen or stop - the exercise fools her body into thinking it is pregnant). The easy way is to have your provider press the right spot in the perineum. As I say, I keep meaning to try it, and keep forgetting.
I've heard urination afterwards can be very painful. No thanks.
  • Bluee
  • 05-25-2016, 09:11 AM
I see nobody does this. I didn't mention that the main purpose to injaculating is a longer orgasm. Not much longer, but it is supposed to be double. And there are two ways to do it - the first takes lots of muscle control, and most likely a year of practice. (By the way, there is an analogous exercise for women, which will cause the period to lessen or stop - the exercise fools her body into thinking it is pregnant). The easy way is to have your provider press the right spot in the perineum. As I say, I keep meaning to try it, and keep forgetting. Originally Posted by ribbydibs

Wouldn't a cock ring do the same?
Cock rings can make you last longer and are helpful for those who have issues with premature ejaculation. Not sure about them making an actual orgasm last longer. Maybe?
A cock ring can be used to make the penis slightly longer and harder and prolongs orgasm but when an orgasm is reached it is def dramatically hightend and intensified.. from what I have been told and seen..
Wouldn't a cock ring do the same? Originally Posted by Bluee
If it is too tight it will act as a tourniquet and stop yer Manly Syrup from splooging.....
never.....