New To All This....

My name is Slowmover and I like strange pussy.
Where else is an old guy like me going to find beautiful, hot, young women who are willing to share some intimate time together? That and I don't want commitment right now so this is perfect.
The marriage was, and had been for many years, going south. I'm still a horny old goat (or at least still like to think so), but I'm too out of shape to chase civvie woman. Plus I love to spend time with lovely woman with no strings. And, although I've not had the pleasure of playing with every woman that I'd like to, I've met quite a few of the ladies here and have found many of them fascinating, warm, sexy and alive. Like a kid in a candy store, I want to sample every tasty treat! What a hobby!
  • Roxi
  • 01-17-2011, 07:52 AM
The more I read the more confidence I have in my occupational choice. Let the Fun begin...
I am a natural born slut...so it came naturally{lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hell yeah!!!! That is the best reason honest and pretty damn hot! +2 on the natural born slut club Dallas here here
For most of the history of humans (anatomically modern humans have been around probably 200,000 years), I am convinced we fucked each other like crazy. It is only in the last few thousand years that we became "civilized" (some areas more recently that others). So the way I see it, those of us in the "hobby" are reverting to our more normal inate behavior. Now let's get back to the fucking please.

(Apologies in advance to any creationists offended by my comments... )
  • Roxi
  • 01-17-2011, 08:52 AM
So are you saying we are here because we truly cannot resist the 'Call of the Wild'? lol .... our ancestors would be so proud!

For most of the history of humans (anatomically modern humans have been around probably 200,000 years), I am convinced we fucked each other like crazy. It is only in the last few thousand years that we became "civilized" (some areas more recently that others). So the way I see it, those of us in the "hobby" are reverting to our more normal inate behavior. Now let's get back to the fucking please.

(Apologies in advance to any creationists offended by my comments... ) Originally Posted by subclade
+1 one the natural born slut... what else is there to say momma would be so proud of me....
  • JMRZ
  • 01-21-2011, 03:33 PM
I'm just way too busy to invest in a relationship and I hate it when purely "no-strings-attached" relationships get complicated. This way I can kinda keep it compartmentalized. Plus it's a really fun and exciting way to meet more beautiful women like yourself Roxi! I do look forward to meeting you too though! Let's see what your first reviews reveal!
Hi Doll, for me a few years ago I was approaching a milestone birthday and felt like I was losing my sexuality. Locked in a loveless marriage (don't say just leave, life can be complex) I started to read BP and saw "reviewed on aspd" stumbled on to it and it was off to the races. It has gotten me in touch with the young Jack, which I also had lost. My handle is sooo true, my first provider in the modern era...Dannie...pretty high bar. Have fun you are a real live Doll, make friends with some of the experienced providers and listen to them. The above mentioned Dannie is sought out by all newbies.