BETTER start writing down phone # and email addresses.

No one has posted what exactly the law Says well at least I can’t find it does anybody have the verbiage oh and I’m summer blondie...everywhere...346-3331431 Originally Posted by Summer Blondie
This part..

New Texas Online Trafficking Laws Effective September 1, 2019
These two new laws become effective on September 1, 2019. They define state crimes involving promotion of prostitution via the web, and criminalize both (1) the online promotion of prostitution as well as (2) the “aggravated” online promotion of prostitution.

Essentially, they expand the current state criminal code to incorporate the reality that lots of business – including illegal activities involving sex crimes – takes place over the web, as online operations.

Given the current environment, we can expect police and prosecutors to be anxious to use these new criminal charges in future prosecutions.
1. First, Definitions Are Provided to Include Computers and the Internet
The first change we find in this new legislation is new definitions are added to the Texas Penal Code pertaining to online activities. Specifically, Texas Penal Code §43.01 expands to include new subdivisions as follows:

“Access software provider” means “a provider of software, including client or server software, or enabling tools that perform one or more of the following functions: (A) filter, screen, allow, or disallow content; (B) select, analyze, or digest content; or (C) transmit, receive, display, forward, cache, search, subset, organize, reorganize, or translate content.”
“Interactive computer service” means “any: information service, system, or access software provider that provides or enables computer access to a computer server by multiple users, including a service or system that provides access to the Internet or a system operated or service offered by a library or educational institution.”
“Information content provider” means “any person or entity that is wholly or partly responsible for the creation or development of information provided through the Internet or any other interactive computer service.”
“Internet” means “the international computer network of both federal and nonfederal interoperable packet switched data networks.
Contact Info and a few pics in link below:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1061749784
While i'm here:

P411: P39146
Email(s): BustyMochaDMV@Protonmail.ch , BustyMochaDMV@Tutanota.de
Social Media(s): MOCHAakaMOCHA on Twitter, MOCHA on Switter, mochamsdmv on IG
All-in-one links (has my website and other links to reach me): https://Linkkle.com/mocha or https://linktr.ee/mochamsdmv
Damn...farewell eccie
Damn...farewell eccie Originally Posted by PeterPipeHer

I don't think its good bye it's more of accepting change.

Change is inevitable and this thing of ours was no exception to the rule. Sure change is difficult to accept but eventually we adapts ourselves to it if it's what we need to do. Not everyone embraces change and some aren't so quick to warm up to it but nevertheless change is something that happens.

Ladies the forum guidelines didn't just go out the window so lets not crowd this section with what doesn't belong here.