New adult craig's list

clerotics.com is a joke, they claim to be part of CL, this site has trouble written all over it.
i also found out that they have newcraigslisterotics.com ??? anyone else actually join the site?
Actually, they have been giving them to a very specific type of charity; I know one who benefited from a very large grant. I was asked not to divulge this until CL makes a press release and I intend to honor that request, but I will hint that the type of charity is one which would totally piss off the authorities who forced Craigslist to adopt the fee policy in the first place.

Anyone else remember when they implemented the fee policy after the first round of lawsuits; they were going to donate all the money raised from the erotic section to "charity". I guess I never read or saw an accounting of those disbursements. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
ok i know the "new" cl is a big ole bust what about the other sites that have popped up like adultsearch.com? or other how would one go about setting up a ad wwithout having to deal with drama from backpage and cl listings? here recently i posted an ad on bp only to have it removed within the hour? WTF i really hate wasting time and money among other things to have no luck at getting anywhere seems the harder i try the harder i fall anyone wanna lend me a hand? I really dont wantto waste money on something like p411 i just dont see how it helps me at all any thoughts?