If Clintons elected..................

He's your leader and you know it. You followed him to the Pittsburgh forum a few years ago. Made asses out of yourselves. Although you and JC left before Asswipe and his asshole buddies CJ and WTF. Originally Posted by bambino
Don't remember going there, but if I did it was to laugh at your dumb ass.
Don't remember going there, but if I did it was to laugh at your dumb ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're lying again.
if we have to, or already have, take (n) some in

I say move a bunch onto Martha's vineyard- those vacation homes are empty a bunch

also maybe the magnum p.i. hawaii estate
You're lying again. Originally Posted by bambino
LINK ?
He's your leader and you know it. You followed him to the Pittsburgh forum a few years ago. Made asses out of yourselves. Originally Posted by bambino
Don't remember going there. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Huh? Is the chimp LYING again?

Hey chimp, care to WAGER on that? If you never followed oinkboy to a Pittsburgh forum, I'll leave eccie for 60 days. If you did, you leave for the same duration. Deal?

You asked me if I ever bet on eccie. Well, there it is - my first bet. Don't miss the boat, chimp.
Huh? Is the chimp LYING again?

Hey chimp, care to WAGER on that? If you never followed oinkboy to a Pittsburgh forum, I'll leave eccie for 60 days. If you did, you leave for the same duration. Deal?

You asked me if I ever bet on eccie. Well, there it is - my first bet. Don't miss the boat, chimp. Originally Posted by lustylad
I will see if he finds a link, if not then I will just show up and tell you to leave. That is what you think a bet is.
I will see if he finds a link, if not then I will just show up and tell you to leave. That is what you think a bet is. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Awww, is the chimp being a coward again? First, you bitch that I never bet on eccie, now I offer you a bet and you won't play? Make up your mind, dipshit!
I will see if he finds a link, if not then I will just show up and tell you to leave. That is what you think a bet is. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Make the bet Smalls. Links are ready.
Make the bet Smalls. Links are ready. Originally Posted by bambino
I already have a election bet with you, and i wouldn't bet with that lying prick if it was a slam dunk.
Awww, is the chimp being a coward again? First, you bitch that I never bet on eccie, now I offer you a bet and you won't play? Make up your mind, dipshit! Originally Posted by lustylad
Another of your fucking lies, I only asked if you had ever bet, as you don't know how to make one. Then posted a link for your edification.
Another of your fucking lies, I only asked if you had ever bet, as you don't know how to make one. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Then you should be elated to see I am finally making a bet on this forum, as you suggested! Why the fuck would you want to discourage me by chickening out on my first bet???
Another of your fucking lies, I only asked if you had ever bet, as you don't know how to make one. Then posted a link for your edification. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Well then, here you go Biggie Smalls:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=912034
Then you should be elated to see that I am finally making a bet on this forum, as you suggested! Why the fuck would you want to discourage me by chickening out of my first bet??? Originally Posted by lustylad
Then see if anyone will bet with you, be sure to bring the link on how to make a wager so it is legit. Keep wetting down your leg.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=912034 Originally Posted by bambino
Wow, look what bam found!

Not only did the chimp follow his mentor Asswipe into a Pittsburgh forum, he besmirched it 6 times with his retarded posts! Oh, my!

So what did we all learn in this thread today? Two things:

1. Ekim the chimp is a congenital LIAR. He lied about never shitting himself in a Pittsburgh forum.

2. Ekim the chimp is a proven COWARD. He wouldn't even back up his lie with a bet, when challenged to it.

A LIAR and a COWARD!

Oh wait, we already knew that, didn't we?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=912034 Originally Posted by bambino
Hey I was there laughing at you, did you ever get spell check?