Screening & references

• b2pop
  • 04-10-2014, 09:59 AM
P411 is the best if I'm wanting to see a provider and not sure when I usually just request a prescreen. If they are not on P411 I usually PM them. Most on P411 get back with you if not I move on. I want providers who screen also jus makes the experience safer for all involved.
I don't see a huge amount of women because if I find something I like I will stick with it. For me if a girl I like leaves or retires, then that reference is gone. She could be one of the most sought after women in the area and highly reputable, but if she leaves then I am out of luck if I would like to try to see someone else that strikes my interest. As you could imagine I get a lot of no's but it doesn't bother me. There are some women that understand that and give me a pass.

But on the subject of trying to contact someone and ask to meet them within the hour with no references, that is not my style. When I contact someone I'm not looking for an appointment the same day. I usually try to get pre screened so that when my schedule opens up, I can contact them and make things simpler, since we have already talked about meeting one another. I just try to be a little but considerate that way, but that has been a mixed bag that I did not expect. It seems some women get annoyed with that because some of them feel like it's wasting their time if I don't see them immediately. And to that I can only say that I have a weird, crazy schedule, sorry. but I wont arrange to meet if I cannot commit to it. Just something else to think about.
I don't see a huge amount of women because if I find something I like I will stick with it. For me if a girl I like leaves or retires, then that reference is gone. She could be one of the most sought after women in the area and highly reputable, but if she leaves then I am out of luck if I would like to try to see someone else that strikes my interest. As you could imagine I get a lot of no's but it doesn't bother me. There are some women that understand that and give me a pass.

But on the subject of trying to contact someone and ask to meet them within the hour with no references, that is not my style. When I contact someone I'm not looking for an appointment the same day. I usually try to get pre screened so that when my schedule opens up, I can contact them and make things simpler, since we have already talked about meeting one another. I just try to be a little but considerate that way, but that has been a mixed bag that I did not expect. It seems some women get annoyed with that because some of them feel like it's wasting their time if I don't see them immediately. And to that I can only say that I have a weird, crazy schedule, sorry. but I wont arrange to meet if I cannot commit to it. Just something else to think about. Originally Posted by B.Wayne
👏👏👏 VERY well put
As TinMan suggested, if I didn't qualify for a provider's screening requirements, I'd tell her, "I don't meet your screening requirements, but you should be able to quickly tell from my post and review counts that I'm no legal, physical, or financial threat to you." If that doesn't work, I'll move on.
Well put TinMan Originally Posted by HDnTX
Agree. Well put, Tinman.