I hate it when....

I hate it when you get up at 8am and start trying to set something up and no one responds. I sent pm's, p411 request's and text's to 6 different providers trying to set something up before 2pm.
Plan A responded about 8pm saying she was at RW job.
Plan B never responded back.
Plan C never responded back.
Plan D never responded back.
Plan E responded back at 1pm, said she could not do 2 but was available at 530. but too late for me. she said be sure and try again.
Plan F responded back at 7pm, said she was dealing with family all day and did not get text till late in day. Told her that I had struck out and did not hook up with anyone and she offered me $20 off any reg session. I think she will move up to plan A next time. Originally Posted by golforfish
Now, if true, that's just sad! Here's another. . .

I hate it when I get a last minute request for a great throating and multi Kama Sutra sex, leave hurriedly from the gym home, then get a reference request from another provider for the SAME "gent" I was supposed to have seen 20 minutes ago....you know who you are

*Runs to VH & Infoshare*
I hate it when you get up at 8am and start trying to set something up and no one responds. I sent pm's, p411 request's and text's to 6 different providers trying to set something up before 2pm.
Plan A responded about 8pm saying she was at RW job.
Plan B never responded back.
Plan C never responded back.
Plan D never responded back.
Plan E responded back at 1pm.......
Plan F responded back at 7pm............ Originally Posted by golforfish
That also happens way more than you think. What is really hysterical is when the providers you make initial contact with and they do not respond back in a timely manner if at all, are usually the same ones who either have a recent, within a day, ad posted they are supposedly and eagerly available and/or she makes a comment how she is hurting for money.
That also happens way more than you think. What is really hysterical is when the providers you make initial contact with and they do not respond back in a timely manner if at all, are usually the same ones who either have a recent, within a day, ad posted they are supposedly and eagerly available and/or she makes a comment how she is hurting for money. Originally Posted by davidfree986
This is when your reliable ATF comes into play. If I am not interested or feel I am not , or will not be compatible with a gent , I let him know . I will however, ignore those inquiries that ask if I'm willing to do XYZ, somersault on a dick, and crawl on my stomach in glass, at the tip he decides, which is usually $200 less than my rate.
This is when your reliable ATF comes into play. If I am not interested or feel I am not , or will not be compatible with a gent , I let him know . I will however, ignore those inquiries that ask if I'm willing to do XYZ, somersault on a dick, and crawl on my stomach in glass, at the tip he decides, which is usually $200 less than my rate. Originally Posted by Eva Damita

Yes, ATF providers are great, it just so happens that my current ATF ladies are out of town a lot. I take it you did not read my signature line, which is what I am looking for, and if you are not willing to do that, then, honestly, IMO, you need to find something else to make money, because providing is not for you. This is in no way a shot at you Eva, it is a general statement. If a provider's donation is too much for me, I do not contact her unless she runs a special, which I do not ask for.
Damn its been like that with me getting these rooms for nothing more ncns and cancels wtf is going on you got horny girls here that are safe and worth the time honest lol and I had to cut down and still nothingif iI was without a job right now I would be sol