NATO Reports That Biden Has Been Secretly Pressuring Ukraine To Settle With Putin

It’s all over TV News. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That’s usually never good enough for you, Jackie.

After all, TV news is staged,
Then a link should be easy for you to provide. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
A google search would be faster and easier! Plus its a fun way to learn!
https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevefo...h=5cca02a15bce Originally Posted by Jackie S
Might wanna actually read the article. Doesn’t at all say that Biden is secretly trying to get Ukraine to cut a deal.

How about you find an article that supports your original statement.

A google search would be faster and easier! Plus its a fun way to learn! Originally Posted by winn dixie
STFU and stay out of grown folks business Mr. GED.
Might wanna actually read the article. Doesn’t at all say that Biden is secretly trying to get Ukraine to cut a deal.

How about you find an article that supports your original statement. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
link please to your opinion!
link please to your opinion! Originally Posted by winn dixie

It's actually in the first sentence. Here's another example: I've been saying I "may" go to the gym in the morning for months, but haven't.
It's actually in the first sentence. Here's another example: I've been saying I "may" go to the gym in the morning for months, but haven't. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
Since Biden and Jen Goebbels lie about everything, we will go under the assumption “where there is smoke, there is ire”.

Since there are rumblings, and people are talking about it, it’s probably true.
You haven’t linked to any “rumblings”. Just an opinion piece pontificating a possibility. You can’t even provide a scintilla of support for the statement you made.

“Where our role is particularly emphasized is who can be heard,” he went on. “And so increasingly our role is moving towards how we recommend content … how we direct people’s attention.”[/FONT][/COLOR]
"How we direct peoples attention". Pretty sure that Putin would agree with that which makes this guy, "all together now, a Putin puppet"!
Originally Posted by HedonistForever
the twerps going to yale law school think he's right
Since Biden and Jen Goebbels lie about everything, we will go under the assumption “where there is smoke, there is ire”.

Since there are rumblings, and people are talking about it, it’s probably true. Originally Posted by Jackie S
thinking the worst of a dimocrat is the safe way to proceed

but a rare surprise of goodness and sense from one, when it does happen, is always refreshing
So you are saying that Ukraine should just curl up into the fetal position and accept Putin’s invasion as a fact of life and be subjugated. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Great question. The better variant is: should HE just make the best deal HE can and fold up the tent and call it a day to avoid further losses. YES! The side benefit is that there would also be less loss of life all around.

Point being - this is not really about the peoples of Ukraine. This is about their corrupt leaders, oligarchs, aka the people's betters, overlords, kings - whatever you want to call them and their willingness to inflict egregious collateral harm on their dirty little peoples, minions, subjects, whatever they tend to think of them as - so as to protect their ill-gotten monies.

The sooner you realize that Ukraine is but one single end of the worm hole, the easier it will be to find the other end. If I had a time machine I could easily find the other end.
It’s all over TV News. Originally Posted by Jackie S
He apparently doesn't watch or listen to NEWS. Just his fantasies.

BTW: Where are HIS "LINKS" of the alleged facts he spews?

Do those "LINKS" report the Russians aren't killing any civilians?

Or do they report the Russians are killing "just a few" citizens?
But want to do a three-way wth her and the previous her Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
a three way is never best the first time

or the second either in most cases