Swingers Clubs in Dallas

Selena,if ya go,let us know if ya liked it!
An Update: Went to the 13th floor this past weekend and had a blast. Much classier than VC, more rooms, better outdoor area, two hot tubs. Those are the only two we've been to, but it was clear from the beginning that the floor was much better than the VC. And I got very lucky there as well!
Looking Glass, what was the demographic there? Day of week, and busy/empty? Thanks
My wife was there with friends on Friday night, but I had other commitments, so I couldn't go. She said there were probably 50 couples there. I went Sunday night, which was a special thing for people that went Fri or Sat to get in free for a night. I would estimate 60 couples, with ages ranging from late 20's to early 50's. Most of the demographic seemed to be in their 30's. Probably 80% caucasain, 20% other. Most of the couples were HWP, with a few on either side of that as extremely fit, or extremely sloppy. It was a fun crowd. Think the type of people that go to Sherlocks or Flying Saucer, but with a lot fewer known inhibitions. lol
Thanks for the detailed info. I work outside the US and wont be back until December but that is somewhere my wife and I are looking at going. Thanks again.
No problem, if you have any other questions, PM me. I might miss the thread, but I always check PMs.
I havent been to Iniquity since it became Collette's, but swingers clubs are my preferred hang out. Any guys need a fun NSA date, let me know!