Justice Sonia Sotomayor delays health law's birth control mandate

And to hell with the Legislative Proccess. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I thought that went out the window when the ACA was first passed!

Nancy and Harry .... the Bonnie and Clyde of ACA.
  • FU_CC
  • 01-01-2014, 11:54 AM
really ....

btw FUCK YOU turn that shit off ... human right violator ... STEAL trying hard to COVERUP 1st CRIME and afterward ... sushi restaurant username: torro (poison tuna) and on and on ... ... C U LE U were THERE
  • CJ7
  • 01-01-2014, 11:59 AM
I thought that posters on here had declared Obamacare CONSTITUTIONAL!!

Sonia, didn't get the memo. Originally Posted by LexusLover
rightwing posters here have declared taking a piss unconstitutional ...

The SC declared the ACA as constitutional, didn't you get the memo?
  • FU_CC
  • 01-01-2014, 12:00 PM

The SC declared the ACA as constitutional, didn't you get the memo? Originally Posted by CJ7
really ... BTW where the fuck my sperm
As for me personally, I am absolutely thrilled that everyone will have the opportunity to obtain affordable health insurance that is far more comprehensive than emergency room services. Originally Posted by bigtex
"Everyone" has always had that "opportunity". ACA did not suddenly make those "opportunities" available where none existed before.

The SC declared the ACA as constitutional, didn't you get the memo? Originally Posted by CJ7
No.

I read the opinion.

And You Rong, just like YouRong is about Nau's ENFIELD Drug.

Do you actually believe that if you keep posting that bullshit it will become true?
"Everyone" has always had that "opportunity". ACA did not suddenly make those "opportunities" available where none existed before. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
CC he as "droopy-eye" from drinking the "snake oil" from Obaminable-Hawker.....

... Mr. "You Can Keep Your Insurance and Your Doctors" President.
Yes, and irritating. The law is being shredded to pieces by this kind of nonsense. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
No, our 1st amendment freedom of religion is being shredded to pieces by Odumbocare.

And BJ is such a staunch defender of our constitutional rights that he doesn't even give a fuck. Free contraception is more important than freedom of religion, right BJ?
  • BJerk
  • 01-01-2014, 05:28 PM
No, our 1st amendment freedom of religion is being shredded to pieces by Odumbocare.

And BJ is such a staunch defender of our constitutional rights that he doesn't even give a fuck. Free contraception is more important than freedom of religion, right BJ? Originally Posted by lustylad
No, religion is more important, but it shouldn't be used a a subterfuge for political gain.

Nancy and Harry .... the Bonnie and Clyde of ACA. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And you call yourself a Democrat!

ROTFLMAO

"Everyone" has always had that "opportunity". ACA did not suddenly make those "opportunities" available where none existed before. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Well excuse the hell outta me your highness! I must have temporarily forgotten about the thousands upon thousands of indigents who can easily afford Emergency Room services in select hospitals all across America!

And BJ is such a staunch defender of our constitutional rights that he doesn't even give a fuck. Free contraception is more important than freedom of religion, right BJ? Originally Posted by lustylad
Oh. Jesus.

Yinz believe that the first amendment says that religious freedom trumps all, right.

it's not enough to be free to practice the religion of your choice but your religion and interpretation of can dictate national policy. Or block it.

Kinda like extortion. Right?

Just checking.

You do know that the guys who wrote that shit crapped in holes in the ground, right?
Yes, and irritating. The law is being shredded to pieces by this kind of nonsense. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
A law so BIG provides many pieces to be shredded into.
This is confusing. We went through the entire Supreme Court thing where the Court decided that the ACA was constitutional...... Originally Posted by Jackie S
They only ruled on what was argued. IIRC more points argued were UNconstitutional then were passed.

The one point that was put it in place was the individual mandate granted by our 16th amendment.

There are still more battles ahead.

Just think of how much actual healthcare they could have purchased for all the law writing and fighting.

Chief Justice Roberts: "It Is Not Our Job to Protect the People From the Consequences of Their Political Choices"

I sure as fuck know those weren't MY choices.
No, religion is more important, but it shouldn't be used a a subterfuge for political gain. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Who is using this issue as "subterfuge for political gain"? Most Catholics are in favor of helping the poor so they should be a natural constituency for healthcare reform, not forced to violate their religious tenets. You libtards are the ones shooting yourselves in the foot with your stupid mandates requiring free contraception for everyone.
Well excuse the hell outta me your highness! I must have temporarily forgotten about the thousands upon thousands of indigents who can easily afford Emergency Room services in select hospitals all across America! Originally Posted by bigtex
All those thousands of indigents can afford to purchase Obamacare now?
What happens to all of them now when they show up at the emergency room without Obamacare card in hand?