Bucket-List

• bbkid
  • 07-10-2019, 09:15 AM
Right now, my "short list" is sucking on NM's titties........
Doubles with Arielstar of Houston & Hailey Hall Originally Posted by TheTexasDriller
Oh, nice one!!
Take a week long tour of Texas and hobby for 7 days in a row, and write a review on each new lady each night.
Doubles with Arielstar of Houston & Hailey Hall Originally Posted by TheTexasDriller
If this is even a remote possibility I'm in. Ladies? You're welcome to PM. lol
A mother-daughter threesome or mature-young version
Chocolate Delight BB in the Ass
Soaking the faces of two Kissing women.......to name a few
Yep. They count!
hobby doubles count lol? if so, lets do this.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
  • pxmcc
  • 07-10-2019, 05:26 PM
Yep. They count! Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
ok how bout hobby doubles with you and my atf? you will love her; hell, we all love her-me, Angel Love, Aries, daluvaman (sp?), 1Slayer, Vitaman-well pretty much anyone who meets her. and, she almost broke the internet..
Take a week long tour of Texas and hobby for 7 days in a row, and write a review on each new lady each night. Originally Posted by Curved65
I’ve done doubles and every activity I’m interested in. But something like this I’ve yet to do. Maybe not in TX but I like your thinking.
Sexually not much. For some odd reason I'm not in the milehigh club but a trip to Vegas one day With an awesome guy soon will fix that. I've had sex pretty much everywhere else I would want to try. I've done threesome's. I'm a member of a nudest resort so nightlife there and crossed many things off my list and several that we not even on it
I want to skydive. Winning a huge jackpot on the lotto would be nice but not worth putting in my list.
Arielstar and Daisy Wilks.
Fuck all the beautiful women in the D.R.
Fuck a midget and female body builder at same time. It would be fun and great.lol
Fuck the women in Amsterdam Holland like I did in 1997 for a year.
Been interested in the swinger lifestyle
  • bbkid
  • 07-11-2019, 07:22 AM
Arielstar and Daisy Wilks. Originally Posted by Oralist
Dayum, dude. You have a death-wish?
Good thread Bone.

Here's mine:

Twins
Nipple Clips (on me)
a triple (Me + F, F, F, which I don't know how I'd do it, because every double I've ever done is sensory overload)
An overnight with no sleeping

I'm pretty simple
I've filled up 2 bucket list, about the only
Thing left is to get the bucket