Encounter: Pass on the STAR-bucks cold brew for a pick me UP, because you HAVE to try the crazy STAR at Pearls instead. She is full nitro

Yes she is. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Music to my ears
  • TAZ
  • 09-29-2019, 07:49 AM
I went and saw Star yesterday.
To my surprise i walk in and she and I recognized each other from a past life! Holy shit! Not a past life where I cranked her.....but I always wanted to.
She is truly crazy!! And in need of some serious meds.
Any way the session was good.
In my opinion she has a tremendous body! I would not call her skinny but that's just me. Seemingly fit and tight.
I will tell you post cum I was ready to get the hell out of there. Her English is an entirely new language.
Wish she did more DFK I would be a frequent Star flyer.
TAZ
To my surprise i walk in and she and I recognized each other from a past life! Holy shit! Not a past life where I cranked her.....but I always wanted to.
In my opinion she has a tremendous body! I would not call her skinny but that's just me. Seemingly fit and tight.
I will tell you post cum I was ready to get the hell out of there. Her English is an entirely new language.
TAZ Originally Posted by TAZ

A very fine observation lad. My peg leg was shaking
TAZ Originally Posted by TAZ

I saw her last night too!!! I very much agree with everything you said, shes a wild ride which leaves you wondering wtf is going on. Obviously I heard about her being crazy before and her name is crazy star but I don't think you can really get it until you've had some time with her. I feel like shes someone everyone has to try atleast once.
A wild crazy ride
I got some Star coffee
A wild crazy ride Originally Posted by David Hasselhoff
You can say that again
I got some Star coffee Originally Posted by Ronald McDonald
How was it? Please report back