And some Repub hypocrisy on family values

political donations are made NO STRINGS ATTACHED, thus whoever takes the $$ cant be a hypocrite ... and that's probably why you refused to answer my question Originally Posted by CJ7
Reading comprehension isn't your strong point is it? I said that if I thought the Kochs were as dangerous as dems say they are, the answer is no I wouldn't the money. If I were to take the money that would mean I didn't feel that way about them and I would not turn around and trash them. That would be hypocritical.
Here's a question for you. If you were running for office and some guy from Hamas offered you 200k, no strings attached, would you take it?
  • CJ7
  • 04-09-2014, 01:37 PM
Reading comprehension isn't your strong point is it? I said that if I thought the Kochs were as dangerous as dems say they are, the answer is no I wouldn't the money. If I were to take the money that would mean I didn't feel that way about them and I would not turn around and trash them. That would be hypocritical.
Here's a question for you. If you were running for office and some guy from Hamas offered you 200k, no strings attached, would you take it? Originally Posted by Ducbutter

your question isn't apples to apples, or Americans to Americans ... try again.
your question isn't apples to apples, or Americans to Americans ... try again. Originally Posted by CJ7
Actually it's perfectly analogous but since you're having a hard time with it here's another one I know you'll identify with. You are a gay candidate running for office and the folks from Chic-fil-a (sp?) offer you 200k. Do you accept it?
  • CJ7
  • 04-09-2014, 02:25 PM
Actually it's perfectly analogous but since you're having a hard time with it here's another one I know you'll identify with. You are a gay candidate running for office and the folks from Chic-fil-a (sp?) offer you 200k. Do you accept it? Originally Posted by Ducbutter

Ive made an effort to keep it civil, youre making an effort to keep it juvenile ... go elsewhere and waste time
Ive made an effort to keep it civil, youre making an effort to keep it juvenile ... go elsewhere and waste time Originally Posted by CJ7
You have? Is that why, in the other thread I started about dem hypocrisy, you told me to wrap my "little brain" around some of your bullshit in your 2nd posting of the thread. Or was it your 3rd entry where you intimated I was an idiot? Is that your idea of civility?
It appears that's another word you need to explore in the dictionary. You can add it to the list along with politics, ethics and hypocrisy.
  • CJ7
  • 04-09-2014, 03:23 PM
You have? Is that why, in the other thread I started about dem hypocrisy, you told me to wrap my "little brain" around some of your bullshit in your 2nd posting of the thread. Or was it your 3rd entry where you intimated I was an idiot? Is that your idea of civility?
It appears that's another word you need to explore in the dictionary. You can add it to the list along with politics, ethics and hypocrisy. Originally Posted by Ducbutter

my bad, I insulted little brained idiots
I guess you can add juvenile to that list. Deluded might be a good one too.
What a dolt you are.
A lot of presidents and other politicians have given money back when they thought it to be hypocritical. As well would any person with proper intentions. To double down as crazy Harry has done only solidifies that he either has an illness (he has been acting forgetful and saying some overly strange things lately), or he is seriously lacking in morals.
Actually it's perfectly analogous but since you're having a hard time with it here's another one I know you'll identify with. You are a gay candidate running for office and the folks from Chic-fil-a (sp?) offer you 200k. Do you accept it? Originally Posted by Ducbutter

If you're the Cowboy in The Village People and if you give me $200K.... I'll give you a blowjob.
Would you do it for !00k ?
Would you do it for !00k ? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
never heard of it?
It appears that's another word you need to explore in the dictionary. You can add it to the list along with politics, ethics and hypocrisy. Originally Posted by Ducbutter
Chrome out trolled the troll. Outstanding!
Would you do it for !00k ? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Are you trying to Hindu the Dali down? Don't worry Eva, he's not going to infringe on your $5 blowjob market.
For $200k?

Do you like it fast or slow?
Are you trying to Hindu the Dali down? Don't worry Eva, he's not going to infringe on your $5 blowjob market. Originally Posted by gnadfly

As usual house fly you are late to the huddle.
For $200k?

Do you like it fast or slow? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
We know what you are, now just dickering over the price..