What is the strangest encounter/situation you have had in the hobby???

Meeting some of you fucktards...
  • Seedy
  • 04-11-2014, 01:46 PM
Meeting some of you fucktards... Originally Posted by boardman
Thats ^^^^^^^^ no bullshit right there. Lol
bait and switch. she had pics on bp of an attractive black chick. i get to the room and call and call. no answer. as im pulling away, the chick in the pic walks up to the room, walks in, and motions for me to come in. once i do, i notice a fat white chick on the bed. the chick i wanted walks out the door w/o a word. i look at the fat white chick and i say whats going on. she says, the chick you want is NBA, but i'm here, and i've never had a guy leave on me.

call me #1 cause i was out like her belly button.
Discovering I had 9 illegitimate children by 8 different women was pretty exhilarating. Originally Posted by Prime Time
Damn....no wonder you like fried chicken.
Getting a BBBJ, from a Streetwalker in my car in the parking lot of a church. This was in late 70s when I did SWS in those days.

Anyway / I saw that kabuki chick once and in addition to the well documented look and behavior, Aunt Flo swoops in during cg. I still have nightmares. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Now I'm gonna have nightmares by proxy, thanks.
Nothing too out of the ordinary for me, maybe with time?
When a provider asks me how I'm doing instead of chocking on my cock and calling me daddy.
Posted in the alert section. Freeport skank has me on the hook for a benji. I ask her where to meet. Gives me some conscience store down there. I go. She says look for the green Tahoe turning right. It's fucking dark. I'm like pull in and I'll follow. She's all no I can't stop in traffic. Meet me at McDonald's. Her friend ( who fucks a little better than a flesh light) comes out with food and she instructs me to follow her under the Freeport bridge. I'm like what's your friend gonna do ? She's like she'll sit up front and eat while we handle business in the back. I followed for a min and the big brain takes over thank god and u-turn my ass home. Moral of the story and I'll say it again : Fuck brazoria county hoebags.
Several years ago I went to China with my boss. We had a plan to visit the Forbidden city and then eat Peking Duck (both were his idea) in Beijing. He is part Chinese and speaks the language; this was my first trip to China. We were actually staying in a different city and i did not have a working cell phone. We took the high speed rail to Beijing, found a cab and went to the Forbidden City. Inside the Forbidden city, the information signs were in English on the right and Chinese on the left. We were separated. I wander around for a bit; out of the blue... 2 young hot chinese girls started asking me questions in fairly good English. They suggested that we go out and talk... I had seen all I cared about in the Forbidden city so I was totally game!! Well we went to a Tea house outside the place. We were there for about 30 minutes. I came to realize that all they wanted to do was talk and I wasn't getting any action. So I told them I had to leave; When I got the bill, I realized that I was the action. It was like US$240.00; I was scammed by the "Beijing Tea Scam". You can search for it on Wiki... lol! I was a bit pissed, but looking back it was funny.

The worst part was that when I returned to the Forbidden city my boss was gone; seems he thought I left on my own; I had to find my way back which was a challenge since I followed him there and did not speak the language. I did find him back at the hotel; we never did get that Peking Duck dinner he wanted... I did get to drink tea with sexy ladies for only $240 bucks... lol
Having a Provider follow me around on the board, shadowing what I do... CREEPY
Damn....no wonder you like fried chicken. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I just learned this to day but fitting...
+1
Nothing yet
Great post!!

I had a client that got off to incest...!!!
Insane girl. Wild-eyed explanations about aliens and government conspiracies. Inverted nipple and biopsy stitches. Tampon left in my tub. She didn't even make me cum. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
LMAO did this really happen? It makes a nice rhyme lol

I had a client who wanted me to act like I was his 15yr old daughter...Kinda made me wonder..