Only one candidate has a favorable rating in the polls.

You are a BOZO. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
wow, that's a convincing argument. One would think if you had facts on your side, you would march them out in support of your contention.
wow, that's a convincing argument. One would think if you had facts on your side, you would march them out in support of your contention. Originally Posted by WombRaider
It is. He does. And facts don't matter to you anyway. The only part I don't like is that the comparison casts a negative light on Bozos.
It is. He does. And facts don't matter to you anyway. The only part I don't like is that the comparison casts a negative light on Bozos. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The truth is all that matters, idiot. You've become tiresome. Ignore is close for you.
The truth is all that matters, idiot. You've become tiresome. Ignore is close for you. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You don't care about the truth. If you did, you wouldn't defend Hillary at every opportunity. The truth is irrelevant to you.
You don't care about the truth. If you did, you wouldn't defend Hillary at every opportunity. The truth is irrelevant to you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I don't defend her. I've said that Bernie is my candidate. What I don't care about is putting up with bullshit. There's plenty wrong with hillary, there's no need to invent things or get upset over trivial shit.