ffireman

Not everyone is into that "aged" and "worn" look present... Originally Posted by Whispers
And most aren't into the corpulent look either...
And most aren't into the corpulent look either... Originally Posted by Observing
Dont talk to whispers like that buddy, he's got some game unlike you and these other fagbags out here
Dont talk to whispers like that buddy, he's got some game unlike you and these other fagbags out here Originally Posted by FastNoise
Hey Ricky!
Nice dog
Well bless your pea picking little heart sugar. Did you not get enough lovin as a child?

LOL...Some boys never grow up past high school games. Glad BB knows his way around the important parts of the anatomy. He can take out the twins anytime.

You on the other hand, FastNoise is it (appropriate handle by the way....kind of reminds me of a tire with a hole in it as the air escapes) haven't made it past the school yard bully days.

I see gentlemen who have true confidence in themselves, while you come across as being insecure and lacking confidence so you bully everyone else to make yourself feel better.

I am sure you will attack my looks or something else about me, but that will only go to further prove my point. Plus your opinion of me is worth about as much as a McDonald's cup of coffee and I never go to McDonald's.

I hope everyone is having a great day and keeping it wet!

XOXOX

Sarah Renee
I have met ffiremen in person. He's a good guy. He's just here for the same reason 99% of us guys are-to meet beautiful young women.
I have met ffiremen in person. He's a good guy. He's just here for the same reason 99% of us guys are-to meet beautiful young women. Originally Posted by chuckles
Thank you gentlemen and yes Whispers I will be there next week. And yes I will still attend the socials and try to bring new ladies to them as I hope you all are.
But I'm still here for a while and ladies I did enjoy all of your company last night and hope to see you soon Sarah
Thank you gentlemen and yes Whispers I will be there next week. And yes I will still attend the socials and try to bring new ladies to them as I hope you all are.
But I'm still here for a while and ladies I did enjoy all of your company last night and hope to see you soon Sarah Originally Posted by ffireman
I'm in town until Saturday Morning and then I will be back August 14th & 15th. Then back again August 21st & 22nd.

Austin is fast taking DFW off my radar and putting themselves at the forefront for monthly visits!

XOXOX

Sarah Renee
But I'm still here for a while and ladies I did enjoy all of your company last night and hope to see you soon Sarah Originally Posted by ffireman
How's the Ringling Bros treating you? I bet you meet a lot of cool & interesting folks out there on the road
don't start this shit again

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1759711 Originally Posted by EAfan4ever
So agree, does anyone not do any research. No you just ask a question and expect us to tell you.

Sam
damn phone

Sam
  • quzi
  • 07-28-2016, 09:23 PM
| had a blast! Always good seeing friendly faces and new ones.