How does providers get places to rent

• pxmcc
  • 08-12-2022, 09:29 AM
So I've been having a issue getting into a house to rent. One I have 5 animals. 1 cat, 2 pups and 2 guinea pigs. And also I have no credit right now and no renters background.

I can't keep staying in hotels. I need stability in my life if I ever want to be successful. It's honestly very depressing and strenuous to me to have to move from hotel to hotel every month or so. I need a much more permanent location.

I HEARD THE GALLERIA IS A NICE APOT TO TRY AND LIVE. Apparently theres good money to me made there but is the market over saturated there?

PLEASE HELP. Originally Posted by brittanybell
well first, by employing the king's english, whenever possible..

money talks. if you have a few months rent saved up, suddenly all those obstacles seem to disappear..
Sending you a PM.
Simple you get a paystub ( or 3 ) made ( you can youtube how to make them yourself using programs most computers come woth like Excell)if you want to say you work a w2 job. If you simply want to be a business owner go to irs.gov there's a form you fill out to register your business with the feds for FREE make sure you select ( for banking purposes) as the reason your registering ( also you will have a scroll selection of 1099 self employment businesses most choose housecleaning for private entities i.e cleaning private residences like gmas home.) Fill it out they will generate a certificate print it and attach it to your last 3 months of deposits on your bank account statement summary. Then you have proof. Rental history isn't a big thing its better to have none then bad history.. though you will need some references ( i.e family friends old roomates) they can call and verify your responsible enough to care for the house.. also most landlords that says section 8 would rather rent to a lady who can pay cash section8 renters usually get like 2 months of free living while sec8 does there house checks.( they have high standards for housing which requires alot of home inspections before they'll pay for it.) As for your credit score that's gonna be your problem .. but if you go to experian boost link your debit or credit cards you pay for subscriptions like Netflix or car notes etc. It will boost your credit by 100 points or more that should help also at showing offer them a double deposit in cash if they are willing to overlook credit.. usually works everytime.. good luck. And the great news is once you register your self employment business you can then file taxes which will give you a bonus come tax time all you need is a receipt book you can buy at the dollar store write out each deposit you make to the bank as a payment from anyone other then yourself for records and take to a tax preparer at the end of the season and boom.. then your tax return is your record of income as a self employed individual.