Ladies and Gentleman, the next President of the United States

Is she a beauty, or what?
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
OK. Is it just me, or does anyone else see the similarities? Just put a yellow sweater on her and...

• WTF
  • 09-12-2013, 10:25 PM
One conclusion from this study is clear. For most of us, the racist/sexist/ageist inside us may not be a monster of our own making; s/he is not a reflection of who we are, but a reflection of where we've been. Being faster to associate ‘black' with ‘violence' doesn't imply that you are a hardcore racist, it sadly just means you're American.
This conclusion is both reassuring and sad.
Reassuring, because now we can understand why we are all a little bit racist (and sexist, and ageist). And understanding is half the battle against it.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...e-bit-racist-0
One conclusion from this study is clear. For most of us, the racist/sexist/ageist inside us may not be a monster of our own making; s/he is not a reflection of who we are, but a reflection of where we've been. Being faster to associate ‘black' with ‘violence' doesn't imply that you are a hardcore racist, it sadly just means you're American.
Reassuring, because now we can understand why we are all a little bit racist (and sexist, and ageist). And understanding is half the battle against it.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...e-bit-racist-0 Originally Posted by WTF
VERY SAD. Especially when non white people down blacks like their shit don't stank. I heard a Chinese guy talking about black people. As I looked at his stupid as I started thinking about how they used to do Chinese folks in America. I remembered a cowboy movie I saw one time where they kept calling the little dude Chinaman and other things and had him dressed in the stereotypical Chinese shoe shine man rags and had him with his front teeth sticking out sounding like he could barely speak English.. American was and still is a racist country. I see it all the time and I'm not even black.
  • WTF
  • 09-12-2013, 10:46 PM
VERY SAD. Especially when non white people down blacks like their shit don't stank. I heard a Chinese guy talking about black people. As I looked at his stupid as I started thinking about how they used to do Chinese folks in America. I remembered a cowboy movie I saw one time where they kept calling the little dude Chinaman and other things and had him dressed in the stereotypical Chinese shoe shine man rags and had him with his front teeth sticking out sounding like he could barely speak English.. American was and still is a racist country. I see it all the time and I'm not even black. Originally Posted by ladylove12
I was actually talking more about sexist/ageist.
An "ageist" sounds like someone who wants to kill off old people to save money.
It'll be nice to have someone capable of scaring Vladimir Putin, but even a total man-slut has his standards....
Attached Images File Type: jpg gorn_05.jpg (113.2 KB, 41 views)
Tough crowd! I'm sure all of us who are in our mid-60s look so much better.
Tough crowd! I'm sure all of us who are in our mid-60s look so much better. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Pretty sure none of the folks commenting chose a career where looks are so central to success however.
I hear you. Now if Sarah Palin had only kept her mouth shut and showed a little more cleavage . . .
Reassuring, because now we can understand why we are all a little bit racist (and sexist, and ageist). And understanding is half the battle against it. Originally Posted by WTF
Really?

Did you have ageism concerns when Ronald Reagan was taking cheap shots for his age?

Did you have concerns about looks or sexism when George W. Bush was depicted as a chimp by cartoonists?

And it goes without saying you are appalled by jokes or unflattering pictures of Chris Christie related to his weight, right?

Or does it all depend on whose ox is being gored?
I was actually talking more about sexist/ageist. Originally Posted by WTF
Sorry, I don't separate prejudice. I thought you weren't either because you added race. I should have noticed it was the only one of the three not in bold print. I used race as an example because it was the first of the three. Ageist, sexist, racist, all the same. Prejudice
I'm prejudice against hookers with anal warts.
  • CJ7
  • 09-13-2013, 03:18 PM
snick
I'm prejudice against hookers with anal warts. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Yes, but that falls into the category of unmentionables ... like drugs. Off topic too ...

.. unless someone has direct evidence Hillarious got 'em ...
  • CJ7
  • 09-13-2013, 03:27 PM
Yes, but that falls into the category of unmentionables ... like drugs. Off topic too ...

.. unless someone has direct evidence Hillarious got 'em ... Originally Posted by LexusLover

no it doesn't, theres been 100's of threads about social disease on this website ... you just don't want to mention it because you have ass warts on your tongue