Rough Play

I see a provider who does not hesitate to grab my hand and put it on her ponytail to yank while doing buttfucking. Choking, not been asked to do that, but will. Need a safe word.
(flugenshiemann)

http://youtu.be/scBY3cVyeyA
I like rough. Rough beyond the norm or most variances. I tried to PM you Becca but it's full.
Im not a rough type myself but do love to give a good Face fuck and will pull some hair in doggie when asked.

Im never going to instigate it myself though with a provider, they would have to make it clear its ok.

In Civie life in certain situations however I have just done it as there has been a trust built.

Trust is the part that makes this hard.
  • bc00
  • 09-24-2014, 08:25 PM
Bonn11 gives rough play and receives rough play... I wonder if he gets his hair pulled.

I only go rough if asked.
I always stay within the limits of the provider.

Fun between consenting adults.

No I don't get my hair pulled. Lol I don't pull hair either unless a provider wants/likes it. Lol
Kinda feeding off Jenns post...
A few years back I posted an ad titled looking for a hair pulling ..ass smacking good time...
One of my regs answered and for over a month I had a bruised hand print on my bootie....
I love to give a good OTK spanking and if given properly it leaves no marks. You have to warm that fanny up some first. Yea, I guess I like to give it a bit rough but do not like to give or receive pain. If all is done properly it is very erotic and enjoyable for both parties.
I always stay within the limits of the provider.

Fun between consenting adults.

No I don't get my hair pulled. Lol I don't pull hair either unless a provider wants/likes it. Lol Originally Posted by bonn11
X2 with the emphasis on "play" and consenting. Minus the hair pulling on myself also. Need to hold on to what i have left.

Eryn matches me "nasty for nasty". She may out do me too.
I'll sure try
Because we're all about the ass-pipe!! Lol
I'm finding that more and more, I like rough play. Hair pulling, choking, ass slapping, even some fighting. Still new to the hobby. Just wondering how to find people with similar interests :-) Originally Posted by BeccaFreckles
I have quite a lot of fantasies that involve light restraints and spanking girls. But I never inquire as I assume most girls aren't interested in being submissive to hobbyists. I keep my dom impulses far under wraps.
@frenchman.. Let's let the dom side out
@frenchman.. Let's let the dom side out Originally Posted by Eryn
and eat your Wheaties too! Eryn will wear you out!! I had to take a 10 minute break just to catch my breath and I am in shape!
Eryn, you saying asspipe made me instantly horny. Good grief. If that ever becomes part of your BCD vernacular, let me know immediately. ;-)
Heh... We *both* put in some work that day!! *high five*
@just2b... U have noooo idea!